My life so far

Looking at the forehead protector I see my reflection in the unnecessarily shiny metal plate and think my life up to now which honestly I probably would have died if not for my memories of the past life. It has been a long and harsh 15 years of life in which I had nothing and the only reason I'm still in this shithole of a village is because I know I can't escape on my own with my current skill set, I'll just be dragged back in chains and thrown in a cell then tossed to Danzo.

So a little rundown on my situation before I start flashbacking. From what I have learned living in this world I am in an AU of Naruto the one where everything is shifted by about 3 years so the Rookie 9 are like 15 years old upon graduating to Genin status. They aren't as strong as there cannon counterparts at that age that is for sure but they are stronger than the canon part 1 versions if only by virtue of being older and bigger therefore longer reach and more muscle mass compared to 12 year olds.

Naruto himself is the biggest difference I can point out for multiple reasons like the biggest and most important one is that he is not the Jinchuriki of Kyuubi no Yoko aka Kurama. I am actually the Jinchuriki of the full Kyuubi because of my pure Uzumaki lineage I'm guessing I don't know the extract details of what happened that night. What I do know is that the 4th put a majority of Kurama into me and small amount of just chakra into Kushina so she would survive the unsealing while the chakra wouldn't last forever obviously it did heal her back up and would slowly leave her and return to the origin being Kyuubi.

So what does this mean well first Naruto has a very different upbringing than original as he grew up with his mother and became quite the mama's boy considering Minato wasn't in his life at all. He has a real support system of both Kushina, Kakashi, and occasionally Jiraiya that have successfully helped him reach his beginning of Shippūden strength minus his stupid levels of stamina and Rasengan variations. Now no ever says it out loud because you never know when a spy is around but since his mother is alive but people are pretty sure about who his father and gossip without expressly saying it on occasion.

Now when I found out I had some hope Kushina would treat me well because she carried the same burden I do but I was wrong. She doesn't hate be because I'm the Jinchuriki but more because I'm a reminder of what she lost so she doesn't really like me, tries to be civil at least and tolerates my presence longer than most people which is surprisingly saying a lot however she doesn't tolerate Naruto being around me. Not that she had to try hard to convince him to stay away he already was subject to peer pressure and backed off or lose his friends.

The second biggest difference is Sasuke Uchiha heir to the Uchiha clan or the remnants of it. Apparently in this timeline only those that were guilty of the coup were killed while that meant the clan is only a shell of itself it still means there are at least some Uchiha. The civilians members, the young ones, and a very small number of shinobi. Of Sasuke's direct family it is only him and Itachi left as his father was the leader and his mother a supporter of the coup (Mikoto really was for the coup according to Itachi Shinden) Shisui his cousin decided to move in with them or something to try and give Sasuke a better home environment. Sasuke himself is surprisingly happy obviously the coup was a hit emotionally but Itachi means the world to Sasuke so he shrugged it off.

Now for my life story.

So the first 5 years of my life were hell even as a baby purely because of one simple fact. I was cognizant of what was happening to me while I was in the custody of Orochimaru. With no one to raise me with whoever my parents being dead and my status being known it was undecided who would take care of me. Everyone either had something against me be it grief of lost loved ones, fear of the beast sealed in me, or greed for the power I could one day wield everyone had an agenda towards me so the council eventually put me in the custody of a supposedly neutral party who could he trusted to raise me thanks to his reputation as a clanless student of the third and former candidate for fourth Hokage.