Urata and Senra

Inspired by: Recollection Endroll
No One's P.O.V

Urata and Senra were two very different people in both attitude and apperance, Senra was more of a tidy and polite person while Urata was carefree and rude. So it was hard to imagine that the two of them would become friends, but they ignored all the gossips and whispers surrounding them. After all... It didn't matter...

Urata stood near the ledge of the rooftop as the wind blew, Senra stared at the brunette curiously but stayed silent as he sat down beside him, the blonde's feet hung from the top as they stared down. Senra was unnerved but didn't question why the other wasn't scared.

A few minutes pass as they just sat there, school had already finished hours before. "Hey Uratan.. What are you doing? Its pretty dangerous here, we should get home too, I have to start making dinner-" "Hey Senra, what do you think would happen if I jumped." Urata cut him off suddenly.

"Eh..? You'll die of course? Why are you asking me this Uratan..?" Senra says confused as he looked at him worriedly. "Are you alright..?" Senra says as he tugged on his jacket. "Are you sure about that Senra?" Urata says as his expression turns stoic. "What are you saying? Oi Uratan-!" Senra was cut off once more as Urata lunged forward.

Senra could barley register what had happened as his eyes widened, quickly attempting to grab the other as Urata fell, it was slow, Senra couldn't move, all he could do was watch.

Urata was falling...

But as Urata fell, Senra could hear him laugh.

Urata gave Senra one last wide grin as he said..

"Go on! Doubt me Senra!"

-"This world is fiction after all!"