38. Truth ot dare to the secret

It was around 7pm when me and Emily just finished putting all the pillows, blanket, and snacks down. We did that all in the living room because nobody was home. Everybody is out, adults I mean.

My dad got in a business trip and my mom wanted to go with it. Dayven and Emily's parents didn't have to go but they thought it would be a good idea if the house was alone with us for a while... as Lory be a babysitter.

Ya that didn't happen.
Because the second they were like 3 miles away from the house Lory dipped.

They have been gone for a few hours now. They won't be back until like another few days which is good.

Nobody knows what me and Jackie are about to do.

I don't wanna do it.

I mean I know I have been saying I'm gonna do it here and there but.... jackie.

I don't think she's thinking about how Dayven will respond to this as much as she should be.

And let's not start on David. If you get in David's business. Just die.
Honestly.

She's excited but I'm nervously shitting myself.

Jackie may just say it and be all 'cutie booty' saying like

oh they are so cute

But I.... might end up dealing with Dayven which that's the least thing I wanna do on this planet.

I prolly am worsen than all of them at dealing with Dayven when he gets mad.

That guy breaks things, his words can be as sharp as a knife, and he just... manipulates you.

In his ways.

As I put the 3 pillows down that I brought from my room I saw how suspiciously Dayven put Emily's phone down.

My eyes went from the phone to him when he gave Cameron a head nod.

"She agreed?" Cameron said with his eyes wide open along with his eyebrows heightened up.

Dayven saw how I was frowning at both of them when Cameron answered my question.

"We used Lory's ID to get drinks." He simply spoke.

My eyes glanced at both of them knowing damn well I can't with them.

I stayed there for about 5 seconds with the pillows on the floor right in front of my feet and my eyes drifting from Dayven to Cameron.

As me and Cameron continued our talk Emily's phone was getting messages. The screen was turning on as the messages showed up on the screen.

Worse part was that Dayven was starting to read all of them from the screen.

He frowned as he read further.

"You creep, don't mess with my phone!" Emily stepped on all the pillows to reach the counter for her phone as she pushed Dayven away.

Dayven seemed to get offended and forgot about the messages as he gave her a dirty look.

The sibling dirty look.

Ended up with Emily walking into the kitchen with her biting her nail as she smiled at her screen.

David. That's my correct guess.

"Wavily!?" I hear a voice what looked like it was behind me to my left.

"Huh?" I looked behind me as all my hair that was to my side went to my back.

F⃨a⃨l⃨l⃨i⃨n⃨g⃨ S⃨e⃨c⃨r⃨e⃨t⃨l⃨y⃨ D⃨e⃨e⃨p⃨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें