Chapter 1

3 months earlier

"Harry, I know you cheated on me!" You say as you are about to leave. Harry screams, "No, I didn't, I'm leaving and we are done." You leave and slam the door. While you're running to your dormitory, BOOM. "Watch it, buddy. I'm not in the mood." You say that and when you look up you see Draco Malfoy. "Hey it's not my you are so in a rush, also Harry's room is that way." He points to the boys' dormitory. You run back to your room to pack up for summer. That was the end of your third year at Hogwarts.

***

Isn't it nice to be back at Hogwarts, you say to yourself. You still don't have many friends Hermoine is your only friend but since you are in Slytherin you don't talk a lot. Everyone is still sad about the lost of Cedric Diggory last year.

A couple weeks past and you are in the common room sitting across from you Draco is sitting there staring, you say. "Oh just come here Malfoy." He rushes over and sits next to you on the leather couch. "So, I heard you and Potter broke up." He says nicely. You respond, " Yeah, he cheated but denied and he broke up with me."

" Well I'm sorry do you need anything." You're confused Draco is usually rude and mean he barely notices you. Even though you're in the same house. "Nah I'm good just freezing." You shiver as you grab a blanket from the bucket. Draco takes off his Slytherin quidditch sweatshirt leaving just his tank top. "Here you go." He says as you look him up and down, "What, you want me to take this off too." "No, No thanks for the sweatshirt. Well I should get going I have class in 5." He winks as you wave and walk off to class."