Clever Kara Chalice

Kara chalice had always loved quiet Hopkib with its forgotten, flaky fields. It was a place where she felt special.

She was a clever, bold, tea drinker with brunette hair and soft, green eyes. Her friends saw her as a witty, wandering warrior. Once, she had even rescued a heavy kitten from a burning building. That's the sort of woman she was.

Kara walked over to the window and reflected on her peaceful surroundings. The sun got her thinking about kangaroos.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jason Farce. Jason was an annoyingly cute boy with pretty eyes and spiky hair.

Kara smiled. She was best friends with Jason.

As Kara stepped outside and Jason came closer, she could see the smile on his face.

"I am here because I want Internet access," Jason bellowed, in a delightful tone. He slammed his fist gently against Kara's chest. "I frigging love you, Kara Chalice." He said, trying to keep a straight face.

Kara looked back, rolled her eyes. "Jason, I ate your donut," she replied.

They looked at each other while trying not to laugh but it was like there were lizards rampaging at a very wild accident, which had pop music playing in the background and two witty uncles shouting to the beat.

Kara regarded Jason's pretty eyes and smiled. She held out her hand. "Let's go get hot chocolate," she said gently.

"Hmph," pondered Jason.

"Please?" begged Kara with puppy dog eyes.

Jason looked annoyed, knowing she'd convince him to pay.

Then Jason went in to grab Kara's scarf and held her hand as they walked to the small cafe together.

THE END ;)