Forest [M]

Bottom: Zuko
Top:

This story takes place in the avatar universe

Zuko POV

The gang and I were all sitting around the campfire eating some disgusting soup Sokka decided to make "god Sokka! What did you put in this!" Katana gagged "it tastes awful" Toph poured the stew on the floor

"It's the finest moss and bark stew!" Sokka exclaims causing everyone to put their bowls down. "Oh please it can't be that bad" Sokka rolled his eyes "oh it's bad" I groan out. "I'm gonna look for something else to eat" I stand up and start walking towards the forest "I'll go too.." Sokka follows.

"Sokka please never cook agai-" suddenly I was pushed up against the tree "w-what the hell!? Sokka!-" I was cut off by his hands covering my mouth "you know...you really hurt my feelings back there..don't you think I deserve an apology~?" Sokka smirked

3rd person POV
"W-what!? No you don't deserve anything!!" Zuko fires back. He tried to act tough but deep down he was deeply embarrassed being this close to him. "I see the way you've been looking at me prince..peeking into my tent when I'm changing..you're way to obvious not to notice.." Sokka smirked causing Zuko to blush and look away timidly

" I know there's something you want zuko..tell me what it is.." Sokka teased. "I..I want you.." Zuko mumbled out and Sokka immediately smashed their lips together. Zuko moaned while Sokka pushed a leg in between his legs to press against the fire benders erect member. "N-ngh s-sokka.." Zuko mumbled through the kiss causing Sokka to pull away breathing heavily. "Turn around..and bend over.." Sokka demanded

Zuko nodded quickly and he did as he was told, holding onto the tree for support. Sokka pulled the princes pants down and licked his lips at the sight. "I'm gonna prep you alright?" Sokka warmed him and he pushed 2 Saliva covered fingers into Zuko entrance. "O-oh f-fuck~..." Zuko moaned and he bit his lip. "does that feel good prince?" Sokka asked in a deep tone. Curling his fingers to push against a certain spot "ah~!! S-Sokka hurry up and put it in.." he begged and looked back with begging eyes, he wanted Sokka inside of him now.

Sokka took out his fingers and he pulled down his pants, pumping his cock to get a little warm before he fucked Zuko's ass. Zuko whined impatiently "what's taking so long! Hurry up dammit!" He raised his voice causing him to receive a harsh slap to the ass "fine I'll give you what you want.." Sokka growled and slammed inside Zuko.

"Ugh~!! S-Sokka wait n-ngh~!" He moaned and arched his back. Sokka groaned as he pounded the prince. "I thought this was what you wanted.." he whispered and bit Zukos ear. "P-please slow d-down" zukko moaned. He was seeing stars as his eyes rolled back. His legs trembled trying to keep himself from falling to the ground.

"F-fuck~ Sokka yes~!" Zuko drooled and his hands were grabbed and pulled behind him as Sokka fucked him deeper "fuck yeah you like that don't you~?" Sokka teased while Zuko moaned even louder. Sokka groaned and tilted his head back as he came deep in Zukos ass.

Zuko shivered as he came. His body went limp and he fell on his knees but Sokka helped him up. "Sorry prince~ did I over do it?" Sokka smiles and kisses Zuko softly. "No I enjoyed it.."

The two walked back to camp but Zuko was limping. But no one seemed to notice "did you guys find anything?" Aang asked the two. "U-uh no it was too dark.." Zuko chuckled and they sat back down. Toph had a blush on her face. And she looked stunned "uhhh, you good?" Zuko asked and she shook her head slowly "I..saw..you.." she mumbled "WHAT!?" Zuko yelled.

The end :D