New Day

Trigger warning ⚠️
Suicide, depression, and mentions of self harm etc.
___
Note: Instead of Deku getting attacked by the slime villain and having All Might save him im gonna change it up a bit.
___

Chapter 1:

(4:20 am)
Deku's bedroom

Izuku laid on his bed awake thinking about what would happen today at school. A shiver ran down his spine thinking about Kacchan tormenting him again. He was okay with burns but it was his words that mentally tormented him, his childhood friend. But that was okay Aunt Mitsuki and mother didn't have to know, if I told them I would have ruined the friendship, they are basically like sisters, friends since childhood. Izuku got up and packed his books and lunch, then got dressed into his school uniform.

(6:38 am)
Walk to school

Izuku would always go for a walk before school, he liked going to this abandoned building and going to the top to see the view of the city. He would often cut there to not raise any suspicions at home.

(6:40 am)
Building

Izuku just sat there closing his eyes and trying not to fall asleep when he gets a notification on his phone.

Kacchan: Going over to your place to visit, later

Izuku: K

Izuku turned off his phone and tried to fall asleep for a few minutes.

(7:18 am)
At school

Izuku had walked to class and managed to avoid Kacchan, then Izuku headed to the bathroom. Izuku had locked himself in a stall and pulled down his sleeve to reveal old scars and new ones, Izuku frowned looking at cuts noticing that they haven't healed yet.

(8:00 am)
Class

Teacher: Alright students take out your textbook and turn to page 234
____
End of Class

Izuku packed up as quickly as he could to avoid problems.

Kacchan: Hey Deku, where do you think your going! He said slamming the book on the desk that I was holding, I flinched, he pushed my shoulder and I lost my balance and fell backwards on my bottom. Every one had went to lunch so it was just me and Kacchan in the classroom. I got up and apologized, "You really want to have a quirk so bad? Take a swan dive off the roof and pray you have a quirk in your next life!"  He said using his quirk on me. He stormed off to lunch and I just stood there my brain repeating the words. I resumed packing up my things and headed to lunch.

(Lunchtime)

Izuku ate lunch in the PE field under a tree in the shade, he assumed Kacchan was at the cafeteria so he sat down and quickly ate, after Izuku was done with lunch he threw away the trash and sat down in the same spot thinking about what Kacchan had told him earlier, he sighed leaning against the tree, fidgeting with his sleeve. Izuku still had a few more classes with Kacchan, Izuku got up and headed to his next class, as lunch was almost over.
______

(End of school)

Izuku waited for Kacchan at the entrance of the school, soon Kacchan came by and Izuku gives a fake smile.
"My moms gonna pick us up" he said walking towards the sidewalk, Izuku nodded and followed him.

_____
7 long quiet minutes later...

"Izuku how are you!?" Mitsuki rolled down the car window and smiled sweetly at Izuku.
"Good Aunt Mitsuki, how have you been?!" He said while going in the back seat and Kacchan going on the passenger seat.