Late night thoughts

Moxxie lay awake in the bathroom, tears rolling down his face as he saw the pregnancy test with a PLUS on the screen. Millie was pregnant. But why hadn't she told him?

Ring ring

Moxxie sighed and picked up his phone. "Mox we just got a call, get you and Millie up dumbass." Before he could say anything loona hung up. "Fuck that damn hound..." moxxie growled low in his throat, standing up while looking back at the test. A father. He was going to be a father.

He placed the test on the counter and went back into he and millies bedroom. Moxxie gently shook her. Millie opened one eye and yawned. "Hi sweetie. What's up?"

"Loona called, where needed." Millie tilted her head at him. "Hun? You seem angry." Moxxie looked down at his wife softly and kissed her forehead. "We just need to talk about something when we get back." Moxxie pressed a kiss to her lips and walked into there closet to put on his tux.

Millie looked at Moxxie confused...talk?
Talk about what...?

Moxxie slumped down on his chair in there meeting room as Millie slumped down in her chair next to him yawning. Loona was playing away with her phone. Blitz was making the circle they needed to get into the real world. "Ok folks we gotta kill someone else for stolas."

Millie grumbled under her breath. "Again?" Moxxie gave her a side glance, she usually never complained. Moxxie chalked it up to her pregnancy, though nobody else would know.

Blitz got the portal up and running. "Let's go! WOOOO!" Moxxie and Millie sighed. They where tired, they wanted to be back in bed snuggling and holding each other, basking in each other's warmth.

They stepped through the portal and loaded there weapons. Showtime.

Three hours later

"Sir please no more jobs for stolas." Moxxie half begged. Millie secretly rolled her eyes. She was tired and she wanted to be in bed again. They where walking back to the where the portal lay when they walked by a tv store where TVs where set up and where playing shows. A particular one caught moxxies interest, a green demon with a purple shirt who sounded oddly like him...

"Millie are you seeing this? Look he sounds so much like me! His name is zim!" Millie looked over and smiled and walked over to him, holding onto his arm tightly. "Mhm, he acts like you too." Moxxie looked at her confused when she kissed his cheek. "Your just like him." Moxxie gave her a playful glare and a smirk, reaching around and gently rubbing the back her tail.

She stood on tippy toes and moaned softly into his ear. "H-honey..." Moxxie stammered, blushing. Blitz rolled his eyes and opened the portal. "Baby wiener haver." "Sir-" Millie giggled. "Come on mox just let him have his fun."

Moxxie sighed but stepped through the portal with Millie and blitz behind him. "Well we appreciate the night call but we best be off, goodnight you two." Moxxie pulled Millie out of the office and started walking them back home.

They stayed silent most of the way home, to tired to talk. As soon as they stepped into there house, Moxxie wrapped his tail around her waist and pinned her to the wall. Moxxie looked at her and rubbed his tongue against his teeth. Millie smirked and growled softly into his ear.
"Moxxie~" Moxxie smirked.

"So what was that pregnancy test I found?" Millie fell silent. "You know...?" Moxxie smiled and nodded. "I can't wait to be a dad..." Millie smiled and pressed her forehead against his. "I love you Moxxie." Moxxie was staring at her stomach, forgetting to answer her muttering his song for her under his breath.

"NEVERMIND I GUESS."
"HUH?! WAIT HONEY IM SORRY I WAS SPACED OUT!"
"YOUR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH."
"NOOO NOT THE COUCH MILLS IM SORRY!"
"YES THE COUCH!"
"Honey!"
"Moxxie!"
"You can't just-"
Millie shot a glare at him and Moxxie fell silent. She only smiled and grabbed his hand and dragged him to there bedroom, herself giggling the entire way, while Moxxie leaned in and kissed all over her neck. They arrived and he slammed the door with his tail.

Seeing Millie in action always got Moxxie riled up.

Heh...surprise?