Chapter 11.

11一 and he decided that maybe he should feign ignorance, this time

༻𖥸༺

ATHY STARED DUMBFOUNDED at the beauty of a boy that entered the room一 because holy hell she knew Claude's swimmers were miracle workers but this is something else.

'How is he so pretty...?' With that her eyes landed on the massive beast that stood waiting by the young prince's side and all previous thoughts about Claude and the boy before her flew out of the proverbial window.

'What is that?!' She felt entitled to her shock, because what were they feeding this tiger? Horses? It was too big to be normal.

It growled.

Dear god, it growled at her.

'God, I apologise for all of the bad things I've done in both of my lives, please spare me.'

She had half a mind that it would pounce at her, given the way it was eyeing her, but before it could take another step towards her, a hand was placed atop its head.

"Biyakko, no." The blonde boy chastised in a gentle tone, gloved hands playing with the (seemingly) soft fur of the beast. "Do not eat our guest."

'Did you just confirm that it eats people?!'

Claude, apparently amused by the scene of his son's pet attempting to munch on his youngest child, invited the newcomer to sit on the red velvet chair in between the couches.

"Athan, come."

With an incline of his head, the Prince complied. "By your wish."

Wide innocent jeweled blue eyes stared at the boy as he elegantly sat down, white cloak swept behind him in a fluid motion and a leg bent over the other, his beast by his right side, opposite from her一 and thank god for that. How come he was allowed to address Claude so casually?

'I really though the crown prince was a filler character...' Athanasia sneaked a glance at the boy that elegantly drank his tea, jeweled eyes closed and soft pinkish lips slightly parted.

'How...?'

(Athanasia refused to compute how perfect of a being this boy looked like.)

"Athan, introduce yourself."

Her head turned so fast in Claude's direction that snapping it might have been a possibility.

'No! Why would you do that?! I don't want to get to know this beast tamer!'

But her whining went un-voiced and unheard一

一save for the desperate glint in her eyes that Athan really could not help but take note of.