Chapter 1

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."

I grew up in a household where most of the members believed in destiny.

That everyone's destiny is written in a golden book even before you're born.

And perhaps,i also live that way.

I'm Jeon Jungkook,15 years old.

This is my first time writing in this diary that my mom gave me. Might be a little cheesy but she always says that since I'm going to be away for a long time.I should always express my feelings.

And that's one of the aspects that i need to improve.

I'm introverted to death.

and..

Accepting this line of work is my arch-nemesis.

An introverted idol.

Seems ironic,right?

I have to be away in my mother's safeguard, surrounded by a lot of strangers and doing some acts for a people person kind of guy.

It's very difficult for me.

I almost back out and go back to Busan when i enter our dorm here in Seoul.

Mess everywhere!

Bunch of shoes in the front door.

The clothes are here and there!

It's like a house after a massive storm.

And most of all...

Six teenagers roaming around,almost..naked.

"Uh! You must be Jung..kook?"

A tall boy with a broad shoulder instantly welcome me, wearing a very cute smile and i made me feel less nervous.

"Ahmm..hello..i'm Jeon Jungkook."

I bowed while both of my hands are holding the strap of my backpack to keep me from passing out.

"This will be our house for the meantime,come on!i'll show you our room."

Our...room?

Sharing a room with anyone is not my cup of tea but i have to,at that moment,i completely know that i don't have much choice.

As we walked in a small living room and headed his way to the bedroom door, scenes are circling around my head.

"I have to dress up in front of a guy or sleep with him in the room..how about my privacy?"

He finally opened the door and the view is way different from my expectations.

Six double beds and a single bed on the side.

"Boys!the sixth member just arrive,be polite and greet him."

A room full of boys.

I stepped back, stunned with what i was about to face but the tall guy grabbed my wrist and escorted me to my bed.

"Hello!I'm Namjoon, hope we can get along!"

"Hi!!Jimin here!"

"Oh..you're so young..i'm Hoseok!"

"Suga."

Everyone has different characters,Namjoon hyung looks a bit smarty,reading a book with glasses.

Hoseok hyung is a great example of a people person,he smiles are brigher than my future.

On the other hand,Jimin hyung seems to be kind and friendly..i guess.