*A Christmas' Wish*

Hello fans, I'm one of the most Bwen's (Ben× Gwen) lovers!

And this is my first time writing a FanFiction and it's my pleasure to share it so I hope that you would like it..

Author's note: This is not a storyline, it's a one-shot shout_out from me, you, all Bwens around the world and even Ben and Gwen themselves!

You just like happy endings & hate incest and cousin love?

Then please head out as it's gonna be dark somehow, dark but..real..

Noting:

-Bold is Him *thoughts*

-Italics is Her *thoughts*

-"Quoted speech"

-Regular is the Author/story teller.

-Positive feedback means more spicy Fics *wink*

-Declaration :Wish I could say I own Ben 10, but unfortunately, I do not.(True, sad story)

-(On with the story, shall we?!)

#B×G 4ever

*A Christmas' Wish*

-By: *The miracle* AkA: (Aya Dhaw)

- It was a calm, snowy night in Bellwood as it's usually been during Christmas Eve.

People would be going to get some Christmas gifts, then stay in their cosy houses with their beloveds to share food, drinks and talks. Frequently, most families would be having small parties to gather and wish a happy New year.

But not them...

THEM...

They were way different.. Every Christmas, they'll just do their own rituals..they weren't even excited about this as they already knew; it only means the end of a misery year and a beginning of a new hopeless one!

And there they are. Currently, both setting across one another with their hands in a table located between them; alone in a dark, dim empty room, the only coming light was from the living room where some other people were celebrating and enjoying their time, another source of lighting was a slight ray of moonlight crossing through the window which viewed a huge Christmas tree covered with lays of snow, lights & a bright star on its top.

Now you see them, Him & Her, when your eyes first got to meet them; you couldn't understand what was going on. They weren't fooling around as any other teenage in their age, instead, they'd rather be isolated. They were obviously..odd.

If only...

Now you got closer, you can see sorrow in their eyes. It has nothing to do with that specific day or date; it's something that have ruined their lives..since the day they both were born.

Shh..they started talking.. but they did not!

Listen to me and don't rush, you don't have to SEE them talking because you won't get them anyway! Not because they are foreigners, No..but they speak their own language which people no understand; in purpose..