𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

(Mias Lewk)

(Without the things on her head)

After I got dressed, someone dressed me which was kinda weird to be honest, we did everything you do at morning. Eating blah blah.

I run across Mark and we decided to walk together.

„How Are you?" he asks

„I'm well thank. How are you?" I reply

„I'm also well."

After talking a bit we arrive in the garden and I see a lot of pretty flowers. I pick some up and start to make a flower headband.

„What are you doing?" he asks me

„I'm making a flower headband for you."

He just chuckles. After I'm done I put it on his head.

„Adorable." I chuckle.

„There are more." I exclaim loudly and he laughs in response. I grab his arm and pull him to the flowers and teach him how do flower headbands. We had a great time.

In the corner of my eye I see someone looking at us. When I look over I see the King and I grab Marks arm and pull him over to him. „Your majesty" I bow

I hold one of my flower bands in my hands. „Here, put that on." I say while he puts it on his head.

„Beautiful" I chuckle

„Lady Grey Brandon. How have you been liking it here so far."

„I love it. It's great. I haven't seen much but I am pretty sure it's great." I smile.

I slightly turn my head and see a huge fountain. I let out a squeal.

„A fountain" I exclaim loudly I start to run towards it but run back, bow and run to the fountain while the king and Mark are watching me in amusement.

You're probably thinking has this girl never seen a fountain before? I have I just really like them.

I hold my hand in it and let the water run through my fingers. Mark and Henry come too and watch the water. As I catch them of guard I splash them with water and run away as they chase me. I saw hill well technically I was one since yeah it went downhill anyway i tripped over my own feet, rolled down the hill while laughing my fricking butt of.

They ran down the hill to see if I was okay or to laugh at me I would've done both.

„Mary are you alright?" Mark asks me

„I'm good thanks" I stop laughing and correct myself fast „I mean thank you."

We walked for a bit and I excused myself and went to my chambers where I found Anne waiting for me.

„Mary" she greets me with a smile

„Anne. Are you well?"

„I am are you?"

„Yes I am."

„I saw you in the garden."

„You did."

„Indeed with Mark and the King." she laughs and I smile at her brightly.

„You'll be Queen soon and me and Thomas will be happy." she says silently smiling

„I hope so." I smile

„Do you want to go riding?" I ask

„Sure, we'll take Thomas he's a Good rider."

„Oh and my other friends." I laugh while walking out of the door.

Dont forget to vote 💗 Only if you want to of course Babes. If you have/know any good Tudor, Greys Anatomy, Shadow hunter Fanfic comment thx luv❤️

 If you have/know any good Tudor, Greys Anatomy, Shadow hunter Fanfic comment thx luv❤️

(Sorry this is really short)