Content With Where We Are

Part one:

Three years, it's been three years since Ian was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. It's been two years and nine months since Ian finally agreed to go to the doctor and get the helped he thought he didn't need.  And its been two fucking weeks since Ian and Mickey moved in together. Not like moved into the Milkovich house,  like actually moving into an apartment together with the money they both saved up over the last four  months. It wasn't the best apartment Mickey will admit, but it's all that they need. He was surrounded by boxes filled with all of Ian and Mickey's belongings. Mickey suddenly heard a box being ripped open and rummaged around in, he walked towards the noise to find Ian sitting on the floor Indian style,  and back bent foreword above a box marked 'nice shit' in big black Expo marker. 

"What ya lookin' for firecrotch?" Mickey asked amused to see his boyfriend so intently searching for something. Ian let out a very (not) manly squeak and jumped up turning around too fast, tripping over his left foot and was now sprawled across his and Mickey's new apartment floor. 

"What the fuck Mick! Fucking warn a guy Jesus Christ........ Oh my god stop fucking laughing at me you asshole!" Ian let out  frustrated breath staring at his still laughing boyfriend. 

Mickey was full on laughing his fucking ass off, head thrown back full voiced laugh,  which made Ian's heart skipped a few beats. Mickey was getting better at expressing his feelings and Ian was happy to hear this full throttle laugh more and more often. Something shiny and black caught Ian's eyes, then they widened in surprise and was grinning with a huge grin on his face. 

"oh my god yes!! Finally found you fucker!!" Ian exclaimed jumping up from his position on the floor and ran right passed Mickey,  who was now confused as hell again. 

"what the fuck did you find?" he asked walking behind Ian as he grabbed something from an open box. He turned around and shoved the thing in Mickey's  face. 

"This!" he exclaimed like Mickey knew what the fuck it was. he took the object from Ian's hands and his eyebrows shot up for a second, then narrowed again.

"A CD player? Really? That's it?  From the way you got excited I thought you found fucking Atlantis or some shit." Ian just rolled his eyes and took the CD player back then put it on the kitchen table.

"Your such a grouch sometimes Mick god, we can listen to music while we unpack our shit,  it'll make it go faster trust me." Ian said as he put it on radio and adjusted it to the right station. 

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's just get going." Mickey mumbled out walking towards a closed box and opening it. Two arms wrapped securely around his waist and hot breath on his neck making him instantly relax, laying back into Ian's warm muscled chest. He took Ian's hands in his intertwining their fingers. Mickey hummed in content letting himself smile,  he's been doing that a lot more lately.

"I'm happy we're doing this. " Ian whispered neat Mickey's ear then putting his chin on his shoulder. 

"Yeah me too firecrotch." Mickey replied turning around to give Ian a quick kiss on the lips before going back to the box in front of him. Ian, however, stayed where he was, watching his boyfriend look through the box occasionally asking a question about a certain object in the box. They could both hear music playing faintly in the background, giving a comfortable atmosphere.

  Mickey was finally able to finish the box (with a few make out breaks in between) then looked at the rest of the cluttered room and sighed.  It's gonna be a long fucking day.

(HEY GUYS! OKAY so this is the first part and I'll try to put the next part up as soon as I can!! Hope you guys like it so far and have an awesome day )