𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎

Hi, hi. Welcome to another one of my books. This one is a little different! These are one-shots and short stories that should not be any more than five chapters. I have so many ideas planned, it'll be great. There isn't much to say besides enjoy!

Since I'm me, you will find mature language and content throughout this book so if that's not your cup of tea then this is not the book for you. Although this book will feature romance, I'm trying to venture from that and dip my toes into other genres. Expect some chapters to analyze societal issues and concepts as well. Maybe a tad bit of fantasy? Lol, everything isn't finalized because I have so many ideas. That being said, the first few chapters should be out by the end of October. Hopefully 😅.

I talk too much. Anyway, welcome to 𝙽𝚘 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 and I hope you all enjoy reading it.

★★★
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.
★★★

DO NOT COPY MY WORK.
These are my words, my characters, my plots, and my ideas. Any relation to you or anyone you know is pure coincidence. If I reference anyone's work, I will leave the name at the bottom. Any edits or banners used in this book are made by me. Don't steal people's work. That's nasty and weird.

Disclaimer: I will most likely use images, photographs, quotes, poetry, and song lyrics throughout this book but I will write the sources at the bottom of each chapter.
★★★

Brief Notes: This book is separated into two sections. There is the "Unitary" section for oneshots and the "Multifarious" section for short stories. Please utilize Wattpad's table of contents feature to view each section. These stories may be read in any order as they do not have any correlation to each other (except the short stories!).

Schedule: Mondays & Fridays. On some days I might update the "Unitary" section and on others, I might update the "Multifarious" section.

— Leave any questions here and I'll gladly answer. —

★★★
That's ALL from me folks. I talk too much. Please proceed!