Part 1

*yawns* Hannah had just woken up, she realized it's almost 8 a.m. The new awaited game for all the fulldive users was about to be released (physical copy only) in 40 mins!The price is at an overwhelming figure of $129 but She had been saving up for 3 months for the simple reason of buying this game. She rushed to put on clothes and didn't even stop for breakfast then left in a mess state. Half way there She noticed her money wasn't with her. She panicked, as it took her 15 minutes to get half way and now she had to go back home to go back to Lopus.inc where the game was being sold. Hannah made it home as fast as possible with 14 mins to spare, she grabbed the money from her night stand and was off again.

She arrived just in time, sweat dripping from her forhead because she was so tired. As the venue begun, she now noticed how long the line was and began to worry. She pondered to herself about her possibilities of getting a copy and what this new game could be about, due to there being little to no hints as to what this game really is. Then, she bumped into a guy with bright orange hair, a strong build and glasses with a sort of funny stance. "I'm so sorry." Hannah said while helping to gather his items which had fallen. "T-That's fine! You okay? You look exhausted." He said. "I hadda rush back over here n I forgot my wallet so I'm a little tired." Hannah stated. "I gotta extra ticket to get front in line, you could have it. Oh and I'm Kebba." He  exclaimed while signaling Hannah to take the ticket.
"Hannah. Thanks so much! Add me so we can play together, my gamer tag is ~Hannahbee~." Said Hannah. "Okay, let's go." Kebba said while smiling.

Finally, Hannah was able to get the game. "Siphon? Like a toilet? No...hm, I wonder what this is." She said to herself as she was going home. She then took a stop at a local convenient store to buy 10 energy drinks. "This should be enough, right?" She said to herself. Hannah excitedly went home, chugged 2 of the 10 energy drinks, ran into her room and put the game into the slot. She then sat herself inside the fd (fulldive) and plugged all the wires in.

*hannah breathes heavily*
*fd wiring up*

Welcome to Siphon