eyes on me

✯ pairing: hawks x dabi x reader (slight miruko)
✯ genre: smut, fluff, and angst!!
✯ summary:
✯wordcount: 5.6k+
✯warning: anal, double penetration, dirty talk, degradation, threesome, mommy kink, daddy kink, dry humping, almost public sex, butt touching and more! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
✯ note: omg i'm back on wattpad!! i also have a rumi fic to post! this is a written part on the smau i'm doing on tumblr! my tumblr is @samugiri!!!

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺

You really needed to go out more. Your mind was being plagued by the thoughts of both your friends, Dabi and Keigo. It was becoming too mentally exhausting. The thought of hurting either of them made your heart throb. You knew that choosing one would hurt the other. Both of them were bastards but you still loved them. I mean, they were loveable bastards. It was hard to not care for them and love them.

If you chose Dabi, you would be hurting Keigo. If you chose Keigo, you would be hurting Dabi. It was just such a difficult decision to make since you cared for the two so deeply, but you knew that if you continued to stall any longer, you would be hurting both of them.

You honestly just wanted to throw yourself into a pile of fluffy blankets and try to watch all the 1000+ episodes of One Piece to distract yourself from your overbearing thoughts. Confrontation was always troublesome. If you didn't like them and have so much respect for them you would have dipped weeks ago.

"I fucking hate my life" you sighed as you tried to fix your hair. Why was hair so troublesome? Why was literally everything so troublesome? The only way to cure all your problems was to get wasted. It was the only solution to your problems at the moment.

Your friends inviting you to go out was a very good distraction. You knew that if you let your thoughts run any wilder, it would just tear you apart. You sighed as you changed into the outfit you were planning to wear for your little outing tonight. You just hoped that tonight would be able to go smoothly as you really needed it.

"Hey Y/n!!" Kaminari waved frantically as he saw you approach the group. He ran to hug your figure but was beaten by Shindo who sprinted towards you and picked you up in a tight embrace while spinning the both of you around in a circle.

"Hurry up dumbasses! We need to go in!" yelled a very agitated looking Bakugo, you just smiled softly at him and tugged both Shindo and Kaminari in the direction of the bright and bustling club full of heated bodies and neon lights. You didn't know how long you were going to be able to last in this place with your friends. They were a different breed.

There was an exceedingly long lineup that you were about to make your way to but Bakugo caught you by your clothes and pushed you towards the front of the line, the bouncer nodding in your blond haired friend's direction. Did he frequent this club? Or was it just because he was Ground Zero? Either way, you didn't have to wait in line so you decided to just turn a blind eye and enjoy your supposed relaxing night.

You squinted as you entered, your vision was instantaneously overwhelmed with the bright strobes from the ceiling, forcing you to avert your gaze. This was why you decided long ago that going to clubs was at most, a once a month thing. It was a rule that your friends genuinely respected as they understood that you were busy and somewhat introverted and preferred small get-togethers over being in a large group of people, especially people you were not familiar with.

"Come on guys!! I found us a good spot!!" cried Kaminari who dragged a frustrated looking Shinso who had an unlit blunt trapped between his plush lips. Each and every one of you were about to get high as fuck and Shinso would be the one to blame.