Kaido x Kuboyasu

POV: Everyone's in school on the court playing volleyball. They are having there last game and the coach (Hahiro) was all fired up and ready to win. The two teams are team pink and team green.

"Woooooh! Let's goooooo, we can win this guys as long as your heart is in it! Saiki you're up next so give it everything you've got ok."
Saiki's thoughts: "Oh great, If I'm not careful I might break everything just like last time." Saiki takes the ball and throws it with little to no force at all, it slowly goes over the net when team green easily pushes it back. The ball hits the ground, team green wins. Hahiro gets super bummed out about it, everyone starts to leave and get ready for their last class of the day. "Don't worry team we can win next time!" Hahiro shouts out.

"Hey dudes! Nendo calls out to Saiki, Kuboyasu and Kaido. You guys wanna go to this awesome amusement park, I know a guy who owns the place he can get us free tickets." "Sounds cool I'm in." Kaido said trying too look cool, even though he was squealing on the inside. "Well I'll be going too then." Kuboyasu said before giving a slight look to Kaido. "I cant I'm super busy."

"Aweee come on buddy, what can be more fun then having some fun! Saiki sighs, Alright then if you come then I'll buy you whatever you want, deal?" Saiki thought and smiled to himself, "Nendo actually said something smart for once, I wonder how many coffee jelly's I can get out of him." "Alright then it's a deal, but remember you said  "whatever" I wanted." "Yeah it'll be okay too cause I'm using my moms credit card." "I should have known when Nendo does something smart, something dumb comes right along with it."

POV: Everyone goes to class, gets a lecture, some homework, then leaves. Nendo, Kaido, Kuboyasu and Saiki meets up at the front of the school so they could all get going to the park together. Kuboyasu noticed that Kaido looked super antsy and kept looking around as if he were waiting for someone else to come along. A tall girl with long shiny blond hair ran down the sidewalk all pricy, jogging while her tits bounced up and down at the rhythm of her skipping like jog.

She went to Kaido and hugged him, "Hey babe I missed you." She said as Kaido had returned the hug back to her. Her blonde hair was curled and shiny, she had blue eyes, she wore a white long sleeved tang top that showed her busty tits, and pink shorts with strings of thread coming out of them and some white shoes.

"Wait you guys I forgot to mention something, Kaido said, this is my girlfriend Khloe."
Kuboyasu's stomach twisted with nervousness and his heart throbbed with hurt as his body got so hot, he was filled up with anger and ready to throw Khole into a moving truck for stealing his mans. The bus pulls up to the stop sign, they all get on and sits down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so I'm literally gonna sound like every artist who writes a shirt story but, sorry it's so short. I'm literally so busy today I have a coding class for 12:00 this evening, I need to do homework and ect., I will be writing a part two tho so tune in next Friday comment and vote 🗳