1

He was there, in front of you.

Woah

Everything felt super weird, he just stabbed the living shit out of you, but you're still alive and he's right there in front of you.

You thought about just going home right there and then but decided against it since you need the education. You walked past the courtyard and proceeded to the entrance of the school to get your schedule.

Your first class was gym; it was a mixed grade class were there were a bit of everyone in it.

When you came out of the locker rooms with your gym outfit on the magenta murder stepped through the door talking to, wait, am I seeing this right? ILLUMI AND CHROLLO?! they are in this too?!!

You felt like fainting. New school new people and a crazy acid trip dream were you had a romance with murders. You needed a break.

Hisoka pov.

"Wait isn't that y/n?" He spoke as he pointed to an unsteady girl wobbling around.

" you know her?" Chrollo and illumi ask in unison.

Hisoka paused 'the fuck' " yeah and you don't?" He asked obviously confused.

"No! Are You a stalker now?" Chrollo laugh. Illumi chuckle.

" she looks kinda pathetic" illumi stated.

"I have to agre-"

"She's not." Hisoka raised his voice.

The trio stood in silence for a few seconds, " she does look kinda familiar...." both illumi and Chrollo stare at each other.

"She was in my dream...." Hisoka drifted off.

They entered the locker room.

"Come to think of it, she was in my dream last night too."

"Same" Illumi interjected.

"..." Hisoka opened his mouth trying to find the words, " I think I stabbed the shit out of her and murdered her." He said quickly. Making everyone in the locker room stare in fear at the tall frame.

"Dude, not needed." Chrollo muttered.

"Weird" they all said in unison.

Y/n POV

'What am I gonna do, what am I gonna do?!!" She panicked as she saw all three of them point at her and muttered somethings she couldn't hear. All three of them were in her dream, scary.

Suddenly a boy with blonde hair exited the changing room and pulled down the hem of his shirt.

Kurapika

Thank the lord that my cousin is here you thought as you rushed up to the blonde.

"Kurapika!!" Y/n almost screamed.

He looked at the smaller frame and smiled, " hey you!"  He ruffled your hair.

A small green haired boy and a white haired kid come running up to Kurapika and look at me,

"Who are you?" The green haired one asked.

"I'm y/n-"

" old hag.." the sliver haired kid grumbled.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME??!" You screeched.

"Killua calm down there is no need for conflict!" The green haired kid pushed Killua back a bit.

"Sorry gon" Killua blushes.

"Ok now that I won't be interrupted! " you shoot a glare at Killua," my name is y/n!!" It's very nice to meet you, I'm kurapika's cousin.

Gon smiled and shook my hand.

———————————————-

How did you guys like the fist chapter? Drop a vote <3