Before the Story

Greetings! I just wanted to say a few things before we get started with the actual story.

This is a mainly text story, a lot like the ones you watch on YouTube. However, obviously you can't get the whole story into a group chat, so there will be narrative portions. All of them will either be in Izuku's pov (1st person) or in 3rd person. You'll be able to tell when it switches. I won't put the two different povs in the same chapter.

Also, because this is a text story through Midoriya's pov, all of the contact names will be through his phone. And his texts will be on the right side of the page. The main group chat consists of people who don't care about late night messages, lyric pranks, constant yelling, etc. This excludes Ojiro, Hagakure, Shoji, Mineta, Koda, and Sato. (I wish I could add them in, but I'm not comfortable with writing characters that I don't know very well. They are still majors parts in the story, don't worry, but they just won't be in the main group chat.) Midoriya could contact them individually if he wanted to. Also, there is a mass group chat for emergencies, but the main chat featured in the story will be mostly unprofessional.

Here are the contact names:

Katsuki Bakugou - Kacchan
Shoto Todoroki - Todo
Eijirou Kirishima - Kacchan's Brain Cell
Ochaco Uraraka - Uraraka💕
Denki Kaminari - 👍👍
Tenya Iida - Class Rep
Mina Ashido - Dance Dance Revolution
Tsuyu Asui - Tsu
Hanta Sero - Tape Dispenser
Tokoyami Fumikage - Shadow Man
Yuga Aoyama - ✨C H E E S E✨
Momo Yaoyorozu - The Responsible One
Kyoka Jirou - Jams, Not Jellies
Hitoshi Shinsou - Sleep Deprived
Toshinori Yagi - All-Might! 😁🦸‍♂️
Shouta Aizawa - Aizawa-Sensei
Hizashi Yamada - 🎁🎤
Inko Midoriya - Mom 💚
Hisashi Midoriya - Dad 🖤
Inkinhi Midoriya - Evillllll 💔

Some other things I wanna cover:

Ships!
- The ships in this story include Izuchaco, Tododeku, (strictly platonic) Bakudeku, Kiribaku, Shinkamisero, (mentioned) Kamijirou, (mentioned) Kamimina, Monoyuga, and Erasermic. (Also, sidenote, the Erasermic family with Aizawa, Present Mic, Eri, and Shinsou is a part of this.) I don't want any ship wars in my comments. If you don't like these ships, then kindly leave this story. Thank you.

Spoilers
- I have not read the manga. I have only watched the anime. I also cannot find where to watch the movies. The only things in this book that are manga related are things that virtually everyone knows as soon as they step into the fandom (i.e., The Dabi/Todoroki theory, basically everything about Shinsou, etc.) I also ask that none of you spoil the manga for me. I will read it eventually. I'm just waiting for them to show up at my public library.

Shinsou and Mineta
- As much as I don't like Mineta, I'm not throwing him out of the fanfic and replacing him with Shinsou. Shinsou is in Class 2-B and Mineta is still with Class 2-A. HOWEVER, Mineta will play no big roles and may even only be mentioned, like, once. Shinsou will be a much larger part of the story. So you're welcome. (Kaminari added Shinsou to the main chat by the way.)

Timeline
- This story takes place in their second year, hence Classes 2-A and -B. The students are in their final term, nearing the end of their second year. Time-frame for the start of this is about late January/early February.

Au's
- This is a twin au. Midoriya has a twin sister. Also low-key a villain au, but not really. I'm also adding in a bunch of my headcanons, but I won't be specific about them because I want them to be a surprise. ^-^

Triggers
- Triggers will be listed at the top of each chapter. If I miss any that you believe should be listed, please let me know. These are consistent triggers you should be aware of for the contents of this book:
- Cursing
- Caps lock
- Bakugou threats
- Typos
- Emojis
- Shorthand texting

Aight, I think that's it! Onto the story if you're still with us! Happy reading!! ^-^