End of Summer

Hi everyone! It's me again! Here is my second story, focused mainly on Phinabella! I think after this one I'm going to make a book strictly for Ferbma so like stay tuned for that one cuz they are just too cute to ignore! Anyways, lets get into this one! This takes place in 8th grade for them, so Izzy is 13 and Phineas is 14!

There was a week left of summer and Izzy was excited to finally get back to school. She had already gone shopping with her good friend, Emma, who moved here a few years back at the beginning of middle school. The girls had picked out their first day outfits and now were at Izzy's house hanging out. 

"Can you believe we're going to be 8th graders in less than a week?" Emma said. 

"It's going to be crazy! Did you get your schedule yet?" Izzy asked. 

"I did! What classes did you get?" she asked, then they compared schedules. The girls had 7 of their 8 classes together, everything except Algebra. They screamed with delight and got ready to go over to the Flynn-Fletchers. 

"Isabella, you have to tell Phineas you like him soon! I honestly don't know how he hasn't figured it out yet..." Emma rolled her eyes. 

"I don't know. I don't want to ruin our friendship because he's my best friend, and if I lost him, I couldn't deal with it."

"Hey, what am I, chopped liver?" Emma asked. 

"Sorry, best GUY friend!" Izzy laughed and gave her a hug. 

"I was just teasing, I understand. But what if he likes you too and y'all go 10 years without saying anything?" Emma raised an eyebrow. 

"I will try to when I get the chance, I guess."

"Well, then let's go!" Emma laughed and dragged Isabella out of the house and across the street. 

The girls approached the back gate to find Phineas and Ferb sitting under the tree, just like always. 

"Hi Phineas, whatcha doin'?" Isabella asked and walked over to the two. 

"Hey, Isabella! We're not sure..." Phineas said, concentrated on a sketch. 

"What's that?" she asked, looking down at the notebook and sitting next to him. 

"I don't know. I've run out of ideas, its the end of summer, and I'm sitting here with a drawing and I'm not even sure what it is." he sighed and put his head in his hands. 

Emma gave Isabella a look, telling her to comfort him, and whispered something to Ferb, and the two went in the house and sat at the kitchen table.

"Phineas, it's okay! You don't have to do something everyday! Maybe you just need a day to relax and get your feng shui back?" she said, while debating whether or not to put her arm around him. She decided against it, and Phineas looked up. 

"That's it! Isabella, you're a genius!" he laughed. "Where's Ferb?" he asked.

She blushed at the compliment. "I think they went inside..." she said.

"Oh, okay!" he got up and the two walked inside. 

"Do you guys want to come with Isabella and I and go get something to eat?" he asked the two. 

"Ferb was going to... show me how to jumpstart a car!" Emma said, and gave Ferb a small push so he knew. 

"Oh, yeah. You two go and have fun." he said.

"Alright, suit yourselves!" he said and him and Isabella went back outside. "So, where do you wanna go?" he asked. 

"...on a date..." she said, her mind in Phineasland.