meeting the team

y/n's pov:

I just got back home from staying at grandpas (old coach ukai ) for the summer to help with his volleyball camp with the local kids "please dad can I please go to public school I really want to and grandma sucks at teaching" I pleaded my dad looked at the clock and hurried out the door with no response to me I noticed he forgot his wallet in his car already left so I asked my grandma if I could walk up to the school to give him his wallet she said sure so I ran up the stairs I decided to put on a gray hoodie and black leggings and a pair of Adidas shoes and then hurried out the door as I approached the school I saw a volleyball court I figured that's where he must be when I looked inside I saw a bunch of boys who looked about my age I peaked my head through fully to look around for my dad "Dad?" I said he looked and saw me and ran up to the door kind of embarrassed. "Yes sweetie" he said quietly "you forgot your wallet I decided to bring it to you" I said "Why cant I go to the school" I asked, "I'll talk about it when we get home" he said i rolled my eyes and let out a long sigh He turned around and all of the boys were looking at me and he glared at them "you better hurry back home before you miss your lesson" he said "I don't think grandma's going to start without me and I don't think she's going to go anywhere" I said and chuckled a little I noticed how all the guys were checking me out but I was a little embarrassed. I decided to head back home as I was walking I kept thinking about how much I wanted to go to that school.