𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

(Mias chemise 🔝)

I was currently laying in bed with a fever, cramps, a headache, dizziness and vomiting. Great right.

I had vomited the whole night and felt like shat.
Anne was praying for me because she thinks that I will die. I hope not.

I think it's just some virus or something I caught in 2020. (no not corona)

I was supposed to meet the king in the garden today but I sent someone to tell him I'm not coming. I'm not sure if that was a smart move or not.

I was currently lying in bed while my friends try to make me feel better with a horrible comedy show but the thought counts and I'm a sucker for dad jokes so it's not that bad. And the funniest thing was Anne's and Marks confused faces because they didn't understand a single joke.

I fell asleep half way thru the show but got woken up rudely by someone I do not like anymore.

„Mia wake up" Amelia says

I don't respond.

„Mia it's time to wake up" Katie tried again with no response Karolina chimes in „you need to drink something"

„Mia you need to be awake so you can flake" Liz says as I give her a confused look.

„Oh she moved" Emma says

„It's okay Mia the demon will go away." I say to myself as Hanna gasps. „Bitch" she says as I smile at her.

„Okay I'm awake."

„The King requested an audience with you." Anne says

„I can't go. I'm sick" I say

„Oh he'll come here." Anne says

„WHAT?" I exclaim

„Yeah Mia in about three minutes." Hanna replies smirking.

„Why didn't you wake me earlier?" I ask

„I knew you would say this and we tried." Hanna says

„His Majesty" some guy announces as Henry walks in. „Your majesty" I say as I get up to bow but he interrupts me as they others go away „You don't need to bow, you need to rest."

„Are you well?" I ask him

„Yes I am but how are you?"

„Not the best" i chuckle

„Why are you here?" I ask trying to not sound rude

„Since we couldn't meet in the garden, I wanted to visit you maybe play some cards."

„Aw thats really kind of you. We could play uno."

„Uno?" he asks confused

„Yeah it's the only game I'm good at well I pretty good in Mau Mau but I don't have that here."

I grabbed my Uno game and explained it to him and we played.
I won which really seemed to shock him.

„Another round?" I ask

„No thank you." he replies

We just sit there in an awkward silence until I decide to break it „How are her Majesty and Princess Mary, the baby?"

„They're well."

„That's good."

„Yes it is. When you're better we have to go for a ride. I heard that you are a good rider and I need to ask you something."

„Of course."

Suddenly a young man runs into the room looking like he just saw a ghost. „Your majesty it's the Queen and the baby."

Henry looks at me almost as questioning if he can go. „Go, go be with your wife say hello to her from me."

After he left I just stared through the window from my bed while I was falling asleep.

3rd Person

Henry walked into Mary's (Mias) room. After Catherine had suffered a miscarriage he was heartbroken but also angry but he knew one thing: he needed to marry someone else to get a healthy son that wasn't a bastard child.

After the guards announced him he saw Mary asleep on her bed. He walked up to her and stroked her cheek. Her eyes opened slightly and she looked up to him frowning because someone woke her.

„Your majesty" she greets him

„Please call me Henry"

„Thank you your majesty- I mean Henry. Then you may call me Mia. Only my closest friends call me that."

„That's very kind of you Mia."

„How's her majesty?"

Henry froze for a second which didn't go unnoticed by Mia. She frowned knowing something was up as he sat down on her bed.

„She suffered a miscarriage." he said as his eyes watered

„Oh no. What a pity." she hugged him and whispered „Everything's going to be fine."

In this Moment Henry knew she was the one. She was the one he needed to marry and he would do anything for that to happen.

Dont forget to vote 💗 Only if you want to of course Babes. If you have/know any good Tudor, Greys Anatomy, Shadow hunter Fanfic comment thx luv❤️

 If you have/know any good Tudor, Greys Anatomy, Shadow hunter Fanfic comment thx luv❤️