OR

<name> had acquired a new toy.

the bat was plain wood and had a glossy overcoat. the chairman let him keep his souvenir, coming to the conclusion that it made the otherwise innocent boy look psychotic. <name> got payed tremendously and went home.

he was eager to get home and get changed, the smell of blood making him gag. while fighting the smell didn't bother him, but when the adrenaline fades it hits him. how gun and goo do this is a mystery.

speaking of the two. when he walked in he could tell they were cooking dinner. he quickly changed and walked to the kitchen to see the two having a serious conversation about something, but they immediately dropped it when they noticed him.

<name> walked in guns direction and pulled out a chair. he sat and pulled his knees to his chest.

gun noticed he was drifting in and out of sleep so he whispered something goo couldn't hear but <name> could. king smiled tiredly and nodded.
[i have zero idea why i decided to write fluff while listening to ppcocaine and megan thee stallion]

goo lost his focus on what his two boyfriends were doing, but stiffened when he flat small arms wrap around him and a little head push into his back. luckily, he had just finished dinner, so he could turn around and hug <name> back. goo and gun were realizing that the more they were around <name>, the clingier he is. the blonde carefully placed his hands on <names> sides and lifted him. <name> wrapped his legs around goo's waist, and goo's hands held him up from the back of thighs. they sat in the chair <name was in earlier.
[nothing like writing this and listening to delli boe and ppcocaine screaming at me about sex.]

sadly, they couldn't sit like that for long. all of them were tired and hungry.

the next day was boring.

well, mostly boring. it was now evening time, and goo and gun had dinner plans. that meant they were most definitely going to drag their poor boyfriend along.

gun had texted <name> an hour ago to get ready in something nice. problem, the boring boy has zero perspective on what "dressing nice" is. nice to him a tshirt and skinny jeans, which is dressing decent to others.

goo and gun had finally come to the realization that the boy can't dress himself properly, so for the next hour they were texting back and forth about what he should wear.

apparently <name> owns skirts, and also a dress. why he didn't wear them often is a mystery. good was drooling over the thought of <name> wearing a skirt, or better yet, a dress. sadly, gun turned goo's thought down, and <name> ended up wearing a tight navy blue button up tucked into back slacks. he had a chain belt he stole from goo, a pair of doc martens gun had bought him, and what he thought was a choker that goo had bought. the little pendant had something carved into the back, but he didn't really bother to read it.
[fun fact: it is NOT a choker, but he doesn't know that yet.]

the blonde boyfriend soon texted him, letting him know they were waiting in the car outside. <name> carefully made hot way downstairs and out the door to a nice looking black car. he sat in the back with gun, and noticed a male with light brown hair in the passenger seat. he greeted the stranger and gave his name, to which the new person responded with his own name and gave a closed off look. the boy named johan seemed to not trust the boy in the back, who was now holding guns arm and playing with the tattooed males hands. <name> noticed the stair he was earning from johan and gave him a thoughtful smile.

the brunette blushed and turned his head to the window. <name> smiled at the embarrassed male and went back to fidgeting with gun's hands.

[all of my teachers have been having problems(we're doing online learning). turns out someone hacked our schools systems, so that's fun.]