1

1 year ago, at the survival show.

"Felix...Will not be continuing with Stray kids.." The manger said, soft but slowly. Felix gulped, nodding as he heard the words. "Yes." He managed to say before tears started to roll down his cheeks, he bent over, sobs escaping his lips. He looked up, hugging his friend Changbin with all his might. "I'm sorry.." Felix said, before letting go and hugging bangchan, he sobbed onto his shoulder. He stepped back again, resting his head on the mirror. "Hey.." Bangchan said, standing in front of Felix. "I'm not gonna leave you behind, okay?" He said, Felix nodded, wiping his tears while sniffing. "P-Promise?" Felix said softly, covering his face as he looked down. Felix was really upset, to know that all his work to debut with this group was for nothing at all. Bangchan nodded. "Felix, I wouldn't lie to you, I promise." Bangchan said to Felix. Felix hugged him again before bowing to the manager and walked out, tears still rolling down his cheeks.

1 year later. In Felix's life.

Felix let out a small sigh, he was at his job which was a cafe worker. It wasn't so busy at this time of day so he was sitting down on the counter, taking small sips of his matcha coffee. He smiled a bit as he loved the flavor, until he heard a notification on his phone go off. He set his coffee down, jumping off the counter and tightened his apron since it was near time where people would come a lot. He looked at his phone seeing a tweet from Stray kids. He read it, his mouth opening as he saw the tweet. He felt his heart slowly break once again, it really damaged him.

 "Stay! We are having concert to Sydney, Australia! August 27th at 7pm. Can't wait to see all of our Stays!"

Felix gulped, he knew he wanted to go but people didn't like him much.  He sighed softly before placing his phone back down, looking up to see a costumer "Hello? I've been waiting here for 5 minutes, and you now just noticed me? Pshh, of course your a failure Felix, it rhymes it?" A guy named, Hoetaek. But he usually went by Hui. Felix gulped, starring at him for a second before bowing. "I-I'm sorry!..It's just-" He began to say before stopping himself, Hui still glaring at him. "Ugh, You stupid, Just give me my coffee." Hui said, clicking his tongue. Felix nodded. "O-Okay.." He said, before turning around to make his order. Hui was his bully when he was in school, Felix only worked to get himself enough money to go to college. Felix finished the order and handed it to Hui. "5.99 please.." Felix said softly, Hui handed him the money along with a shove in the shoulder. "If those Stray kids ever talked to you again, which they most likely wouldn't, they would tell you how much of a disappointment you are, Lee." Hui said, slapping Felix's cheek. "Dumbass." Hui said before walking out, leaving Felix standing there with glossy eyes. "O-Oh. I guess I am.." He said to himself, blinking his tears in the corner of his eyes away. He sighed softly, looking down before turning off his phone. 
"I'm not gonna leave you behind"
The words were in his head again, He let out a sob, holding his head as he bent down, he was suddenly getting once another panic attack. He sobbed, gripping onto his hair before hearing a voice. "Sir? Are you okay?" It was a girl who used to go to his school, Her name was Moonbyul. Felix quickly wiped his tears, standing straight once again. "Oh..Hi Moonbyul.." He said softly, Moonbyul always understood Felix, She wanted to be an idol but her audition was rejected. She smiled softly at him. "It's okay Felix.." She said before placing her order, Felix smiled a bit, making the order quite quickly before handing it to her. "Here, 5.50.." Felix said, taking the money. He waved at her before looking down again with a sigh. He didn't know what was wrong with him, he had no one, except for his best friend Geonhak. He appriated Geonhak so much, Geonhak usually went by Leedo though.Felix sighed softly again, leaning against the counter, Bangchan lied to him. He never came back, He never talked to him anymore. Though he did understand he was an idol, he must've been busy but he didn't have to lie to Felix to make him feel better did he? Felix was constantly thinking about these things. He looked up to see a group, of people he didn't know. "Omg! Is that Felix?" A girl asked, a smile on her face. Felix never realized he still had fans. "Yes..I'm Felix.." He mumbled a bit before the group of girls squealed. "We love you Felix!!" They all said, Waving at Felix. His eyes widened, tilting his head in confusion. "What..?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "Can we have pictures?" They asked loudly, turning around with their phones and smiled as they took pictures, not even giving Felix the chance to reply. "We will order now!" A girl said, giggling as she pushed another girl and they started to list what they all wanted, Felix listing them all. "Okay, Do you ladies want a seat?" He asked them, the girls squealing again. "Yes we will sit!" They said then rushed over to a table with about 6 seats. Felix started to make the drinks, his mind racing. People actually liked him? He never knew, Then he started to think. He has seen multiple accounts on Twitter, Even Instagram that were fan accounts, He shook his head before placing all the drinks onto the counter. "Girls?" He asked, seeing them starring at him. "Ah! He's so good looking!" One of them said, while another said "Ah- and that blond hair, I love it so much!" "It looks so fluffy, would love to touch!" He blinked, they were to busy admiring him. "And that ass!" One said which made him flinch a bit. He picked up a drink holding it up, before wishing he had bleach for his ears. The girls finally stood up, walking over and grabbed all their drinks before bowing. "Thank you Lixie!!" They all said, before walking out. "What the fuck.." Felix mumbled to himself, rolling his head back as he starred at the roof.

hihi it's molly, welcome to chanlix and i hope you enjoy! i will be adding more.//