Idk what to name this yet

Ok sooo I want this book to involve you guys as much as possible (without spoiling the ending or anything like that) sooo I wanted to give you guys some options for the main girl in case you don't want to imagine yourself (I don't imagine myself when reading fanfics but I have a hard time imagining a new face soo I thought I'd give you guys some ideas :))

Before we start I do wanna say that all these women are....umm cómo se dice? Skinny skinny ~AND THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! But these girls do seem to fit what ' a girl should look like to be pretty' according to the society that we live in. And I just wanna say that I know what it's like to see someone who fits what society says you should look like, and then compare yourself to them, making every one of your "flaws" worse in your eyes. So I just wanna say that no matter how skinny, thick, tall, short, no matter what skin color you are, your gender or what your sexuality is, you are a beautiful human being and YOU ARE IMPORTANT trust me I know for a FACT that most of y'all are still in middle school or high school and this is when you seem to worry the most about your appearance why? Idfk prob because we have girls like Maddison Beer putting unreasonable beauty standards in young teens' minds and honestly I'm not sure where I'm going with this so I'm gonna stop now just know that you're beautiful and amazing and I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!!

Next I wanted to talk about the actual story I have two ideas

1. It's about a singer and they meet at Rossi's party duh because Rossi invited her to sing there and also cause they're friends duuuh but then they bump into each other at a cafe or library or something like that (very much based off of like 5 of Taylor swifts songs and this is one I would probably do with Prison Reid)

2. This one I'm not too sure about since it would talk about school shootings and I am fortunate enough that I haven't had to experience it so I don't know how it would feel to be in one and also I don't want to accidentally trigger someone even if I do put a TW. But It would be about a kindergarten teacher who managed to keep the kids calm during a shooting (super dark I now that's why I'm on the fence with this one) Spencer is the one who helps them out and i would prob do this one with boy band hair Reid

Ok here just put 1 for the first one or 2 for the second one (I doubt this will happen cause I feel like no one will read this but it won't count if you comment twice)

Next I need a cover for the book so if you want to make one that's be super cool of you. And ofc I'd give you credit for it! If not that's cool to I'll figure it out for now I'll just keep the oh-so wonderful picture of little Matthew as the cover

Ok onto the character choices (if you want them ofc, if not then ok that's cool too :)) I also put their instas incase y'all wanted to check them out and by 'I put them' I mean 'I just didn't crop them out of the screenshot'