Partayy story 1

Hi. It's me. Bye. I'll leave.

'' though

"" Talking

Bold is idk yet

Italics is muah

Time skip?

/////////////

Zuku's POV

So basically school is out, and class 1a is having a party;)

*BREEEEEEP BREEEEP*

'Finally, schools is out,' though our hero-in-training protagonist Izuku Midoriya, also known as the class "cinnamon roll"

"BROSKIS! Were having a party at Momo's lake house!(A/N cause we all know she's a rich bitch) 

And ALL of you are invited(A/N Minetas a hoe so he doesn't exist btw idk what A/N means..)"

"HELL YEAH!," shouted everyone- except Aizawa cause he's turning from caterpillar to butterfly-

"Psst deku," shinso whispered tiredly

"Yeah?" 

"Who do you think gave them the crack this time..."

"To be honest- I'm not sure"

"Maybe it was Iida"

*wheeze* "and to think he was a role model..."

"Yeah"

"Well his speed probably burns it of quicker..."

"Tru dat"

—5 hour time skip brought to you by Izuku giving Katsuki a blowjob—

^^^Ik a bunch of energy;)

At ze partay... everyone is basically drunk- Kirishima brought the drinkz

*WARNING INTENSE HORNY GAY ENERGY PROCEED WITH CAUTION*

"K-Kacchan?" I whispered, a bit worriedly at the fact that MY CRUSH is pinning me again the wall

'I think the alcohol has made be a bit fuzzy...'

"Hey Deku~" He smirked obviously wasted but still alive enough to flirt

"What are you doing?" 

"Making sure your mine;))))"

'Oh I get what he's doing- well two can play that game'

"Oh really~" I seductively whispered as I started to grind my ass against his pokey member

"Mmmmmm~ lets take it upstairs baby~"

(A/N ikikikikikik it's terrible ;~; but bear with me please)

*time skip brought to you by a moaning Izuku Midoriya*

Kacchan yeets me onto the bed sexually and starts tearing of my clothes like super man. Currently i am panting with a Katsuki Bakugo, shirtless, and a very hot one at that. Oh did i forget to mention that i was shirtless too? Well yeah i am, to add on to that i am gridding my ass against Kacchans 8inch dick. (A/N bear with me readers, bear with me) 

"Hey Deku~" 

"Yeah?" I moan

And just like that without warning, he tore my favorite pair of all might underwear right down the middle and chucked it on the floor. And grabbed my throbbing cock. Oh shi-

"AhhhhHh~ K-kacchan~" i stuttered as i arched my back on the bed-

"Louder"

"KACCHAN" I screeched into the sweat-stained pillow. And again, without warning, he shoved his long, beautiful, stron- FINGER into my plump ass.

-I may have peed a tiny bit from the pleasure-

And i moaned even louder.

"AHHHHH~" Shit that's two fingers... i swear i almost jizzed all over the bed as the third entered my ass- if he allowed it.

"Not now baby~ hold up a bit longer, this is gonna be a longggg night~" 

No shit Sherlock

He asked me if i was ready, and but i just called that kinky bastard "daddy~" and he started pumping into me like how a dog drinks water after a day without.... and then- I grabbed his dick cause i ain't letting him have all the fun, and shoved it down my throat as far as it could go, and i sucked on it like it was a meat flavored Kacchan popsicle, that was about to cum in my mouth.

"Ahh~" he whimpered softly

Oh i am never gonna stop bugging him about that one. I flipped him over cause why not? And started to finger him as well. One... two.... three... cock... block...

"AIGHHHHHHHHHHHUUHHHGHHH~" he screamed like a fucking pterodactyl getting slaughtered by the limb, but i could tell it was Katsuki Bakuhoe, that hot headed Pomeranian that was actually a kinky ass switch.

———————-

Omgomgogmogmgogmgomgogmggo that was so badddddd! *insert sad face emoji* i am sorry dear readers, that was my first time doing smut, but thank you for bearing with me. I will try to add more Bakudeku oneshots to this, but school is very built, and idk if i will be able to update often let alone at all...

Thank you my fellow Kami Club Members!!

And remember, you are loved, stay safe, drink water and eat food, and you MATTER!! If people don't think so, i will teleport over to wherever you are and make you eat and drink my hugs and love:) i will also tell the person to fuck off. Then try to figure out why they said that- ok ok ok ikikikik i am rambling, GOODNIGHT! GOOD DAY! GOOD AFTERNOON!

Me-Chan is outttt