I'll eat you alive

"ALL ANGELS ON DECK, THE PORTAL TO HELL HAS OPENED". The Demons were coming in fast, attacking any human in a mile radius. God himself was a little worried. He didn't show it but living with him for so many years... it was pretty obvious. Kirishima was about take flight, but before he took off he felt a tap on his shoulders. Turning around he saw his General. "Take this soldier", he handed him the holy sword. It was strong enough to to slice through demons like butter. "God knows you don't need it but... Just to be sure" General said handing kirishima the golden cases weapon. It was a golden color, Emeralds melted  into the handle. Without saying a word Kirishima nodded and flew off. He was not the tallest angel but his wings made up for it. They were about 5ft each giving of an angelic glow. He had smaller wings under his main pair that were just as bright. Making him look like purity itself. He wore a gold war anklet and a bleach white tunic, passing his knees barely. His hair pitch black and eyes blood red. He never liked his appearance seeing as he didn't look much like an angel.

Flying around He could barely contain his tears, there were body's everywhere. You could hardly  see the grown. His eyes landed on the portal to hell, clenching his fist he speed up his flying. The city's was set aflame building crumbling human screaming burning slowly to a crisp. Kirishima watched as they were eaten, demon after demon coming to torture and play with the humans. Kirishima felt sick to his stomach knowing they were ordered to make sure gods creation suffered so much that they begged to be killed. Then kirishima saw it.... his opponent....his personal devil....Towering over building his scaly skin pitch black and sharp edges. It had large black horns and long blood red claws. He roared and Kirishima swears the earth rumbles. His teeth the size of kirishima's body. His drool dripping and burning the skin of cars. His tail was thick and sharp enough to Impale humans with ease. Eijiro feels his throat go dry his wings already feeling dimmer. This Demon was truly......Ugly.....    What confused Kirishima the most is why he was never told he was going to be fighting a demon god. He shivered at the thought of getting eaten. But he sucks it up, this was his destiny Surely he was stronger than this creature. "Enough stop this, I will not have you slaughter anymore humans." Kirishima spoke with confidence and  angelic power. That really ticked the demon off. The beast glares holes threw kirishima's body, he summons his shield and grips his sword glaring right back. A rumble starts that almost sounds like thunder  turning into a loud cackling. The large Demon in front of him throws his head back in laughter, Kirishima stares in shock and confusion. Kirishima clamps his jaw, he not gonna be mocked by such a lowly creature.. "I'll smite you back to Hell, you ugly beast!" He yells out, his wings spreading wide and glowing brightly with grace. He feels the energy in his sword spike he he speeds to the monster holding his sword in front of him. The demon is quick to stop laughing, swatting at Kirishima. He Dodges the huge claw, sinking his spear through the monsters arm. He can hear the sizzling of the Demons arm from the holy power, it howls in pain and anger. The demons skin seems to glow red, heat radiating from his coal like skin. Scowling he growls sounding animalistic.           "I'll eat you alive!"

I don't know why I keep making more story's... It's just so much fun😳😂🤣😇