Prologo

Cleo "The Iron Lady"-Layla-Bellini .Her middle name meant 'Dark Beauty', and that was exactly what she was. At the age of 14 , Cleo knew how to shoot a gun right between the eyes, She had no conscience.

Her father 'Alessandro Bellini' was worse than the average drug dealer. He was the leader of the biggest Mafia in Italy, he taught Cleo from a young age how to protect herself. When Cleo's parents died, when she was 16, Cleo became cold and locked her heart and feelings away . She only loved those who were worthy of her love , which was no-one, apart from her aunt , who raised her after her parents died.

Now at 24 , Cleo is one of the baddest, most heartless Drug/Mafia Leader In North America, with connects all the way in Italy, Cleo is the worst opponent to have . But this didn't stop her being wanted by every man , with her 5'8" stature , C- cup breasts , perfect ass, flat stomach, and her light caramel skin and mid-back long dyed blue/purple hair, Cleo is hard not too want, but because she is so dangerous that no man has ever been brave enough to approach her, well everybody except Adras "Hades" Kindunos.

Though his first name meant 'Handsome', with his 6'4" stature, six pack, highly toned body, green eyes, black thick hair and beautiful Greek accent that had all the girls wondering where his V-line when to.

His surname meant 'Dangerous' that was exactly what he was, he made all drug dealers look like lost puppies. After coming from Greece at 16 , Adras was already heavily involved in the drug game. By 28, Adras had gained the nickname 'Hades' and his name sent chills down everybody's spine. Adras always got what he wanted so when he bumped into 'The Iron Lady'. Adras was determined to make her his 'Black Goddess'.

Cleo might have been Danger.

But Adras was Death.

**************************

Don't even know.

©All Rights Reserved

KemiPanda xotillweoverdose