42. Flirt

I was standing right next to the door in my room all wet and messy.

I couldn't even sit down. Everywhere I stepped on would get water on it.

And what pissed me off even more is the fact that my room was so cold. What the fuck. I was shivering.

I hate it here seriously. What about it that I don't want to tell him and he has the rights to literally throw me in the pool. It's not fair.

I took off my hoodie and pants.. I'm not taking a shower. No way, it's way too late for that.

I looked at my phone and it was already 12:30 so I went into the bathroom to clean up the mascara that went all under my eyes and maybe make my hair less messy and gross.

I did my skincare and right after I finished I heard a knock on my door. I didn't want to open the door because I only had my sleeping short on (they were really short so that was great) and a sleeping crop top, with my hair down. They were a matching set.

"Yes?" I opened the door slightly when Lory snatched the door open.

"lor-" I tried to close the door a little when she cut me off "Oh, don't act like I haven't seen you in this outfit before"

Ya you have but that doesn't mean anyone else should. If anyone else, especially my parents, see this outfit on me, imma be grounded for life. I always close my door at night so no one can come in because at night is where I do the things I'm not spouse to do.

I have a similar one but it's not like this short so I'm allowed to wear it around the house.

"Ya, others are home" I explained but I saw Dayven walking in the hallway and I had no chance of closing the door because of this loud bitch.

She won't stop talking. If Dayven sees me I'm gonna be in so much trouble. Oh fuck.

I tried to tell her but she kept talking. "Nobody's near your room so it's fine-" she wasn't even paying attention to me trying to close the door. Dayven got really close but he was playing with the small towel trying to cover the blood.

"Lory. Plea-" and she cut me off again "wavily, there's no one here" she hissed at me but it was too late.. Dayven was literally right behind her.

She looked behind her and I could of sworn I was the only one who saw Daven checking me out-

She looked back at me and then back at Dayven when she, in case you were wondering... Yes, she did say it so loudly.

"Are you just gonna stand there and check the girl out instead of actually making a move or are you gonna say what your ass wants?" she said it with so much sass...

I could tell she was so annoyed it was like she has been waiting for him to make a move for years..

Girl, you should have seen their show in the living room earlier.

Me and Dayven looked at each other confused because she literally said it so straight forward.

"I-I— oh" he got stuck when Lory saw his hand.

Dayven didn't look embarrassed like I would if I got caught.. he just looked fine. Not phased or anything. And he didn't even try to hide it either. He literally made it so obvious. He stood there. Dead in his track. And looked up and down at me like he has never seen me before.

"You. Go get a clean towel and warm water. If your mom figures that you haven't cleaned his cut. You're dead" after she reminded me I remember that I needed to do that and it was 1 am.