Shigaraki's savior

Note: Shigaraki is 15(same as our green boi) and will look like this:,

12345, BOOM! (Pretend she has red eyes)

It all started when izuku was in an orphanage because his mother died of cancer at age 5 and his father kept abusing him, until he was caught by a police officer at a store and izuku's father was beating his son. He was taken to the orphanage where he was introduced to the other kids. When the teacher asked, "what is your quirk?" Izuku just said with his head down, "I-Im quirkless.." the teacher froze for a split second and told izuku to sit down on thw chair. He did and the day begun. A curtain blue-haired girl was playing on the swings with one finger off the swing because of her quirk.

Name: tonosha shigaraki   quirk: decay:she can decay anything ahe touched with all 5 fingers on that set thing.

Likes:heroes, reading, being polite, helping, (soon izuku)

Then she was pushed off on purpose and fell to the ground. Izuku saw this and rush in to help. "Leave her alone!" He yelled as that got everyone's attention except all the teachers because they didnt give a sh*t.

The kids got back to playing amd the bullys got into a fighting stance using their quirks.

Name:Dinka kaminari   quirk: electricion

Name: Rebecca Kenaei quirk: fingernail (she can make her fingernails into any material she can think of)

"Oh really, What are you gonna do about it?" Dinka said.
"I-If you want to beat her up, y-youll have to get through m-me.

1 beating later(dang, these mothersuckas some savages)

Tonosha was in shock, he really took a beating for her."why would you do that, for a monster like me?" Tonosha said sadly.
"Tonosha-chan, dont ever say that again, your not a monster, your going to be a great hero someday." Izuku said, making tonosha tear up and hug izuku, izuku had some bad burns from kaminari's quirk, some claw marks from Rebecca's quirk,etc.
"Thank you izuku, thank you so much!"

They went back inside for dinner, they ate then they went to bed. Tonosha was thinking,
'd-do i like Izuku? We just met today but every time i think about him, I start to blush and get embarrassed when i even say his name...I think i really do like him.' she thought as she saw izuku asleep. She blushed a little and fell asleep, having a dream where izuku would marry her.

She woke up the next morning, all the 29 other kids were gone. Except izuku, who was just waking up and getting dressed. She decided to get up when izuku left. He left and tonosha got dressed and gone to the playground where the other kids were. She sat down and thought about izuku. "Hey what do we have here, a monster?" Dinka said, hoping this would crush her. "Im not a monster, izuku taught me that and im going to be a hero!"

She said to dinka and rebecca's faces. As she walked away. "That bastard..we have to find that green-haired kid, and put him in his place!" Dinka said angry, rebecca agreed and they went to find izuku. They found him on the swings and ran after him. Izuku saw this and started running. (Fast as fu*k boi) they ran but the two bullys were gaining on him, they eventually caught him and pinned him to the ground. "Did you tell the blue-haired brat that she isnt a monster!?" Dinka said as rebecca was holding izuku back from running away again. "Yes i did, she isnt a monster! Let me go!" Izuku yelled but not loud enough for everyone to hear. "Oh, were gonna put you in your place, you green-haired loser!" She said as she electrocuted izuku and rebecca scratched him with her claws. Tonosha found them and tried to stop them but it was  no use  she had to watch her crush get beat up, rebecca was holding her so she wouldn't move. Izuku was badly damaged but was able to get up. Then something happend, tonosha panicked and accidentally touched rebecca with all 5 fingers, killing her by turning rebecca into dust. "I-it was an accident, i didnt mean t-to.." tonosha said weeply.

Dinka was so mad she was about to elecacut nthe crap out of tonosha but was held back by izuku. " It was an accident!" Izuku yelled. The kids came to the scene and knew that tonosha did. The kids started to sya mean things to her, even the teachers. Villain, bad, monster,etc. But izuku was there to defend her. "YOU PEOPLE DONT GET IT, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!" izuku yelled. The kids started to throw rocks at them but izuku helped tonosha up and ran back inside, locking the main door. "LET US ON BRATS, WELL KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO REBECCA!!" denka said as the teachers were trying to use their quirks to break down the door. They both ran into the bedrooms and started to rest and his behind the bed.

"i-izuku, im sorry, i didnt mean to-" "its ok it was an accident, well need to run away, or well be murdered." Izuku said to her calmly. She agreed and quickly packed their stuff. They had only been there for 3 days and they already need to run away. They heard the door break down and 25 people come out of it. Tonosha decayed the window and they jumped out, just j time. They ran into an allyway until the teachers lost them.

Shigaraki started sobbing and hugging izuku saying thank you over a million times. ",Its ok shigaraki, its the least I could do!" He said with a smile. Then shigaraki gone deeper into the allyway and so did izuku. "Hey tonosha,what are we doing here?" Izuku said. Izuku was pinned to the wall by his hands, and kissed him, on the lips, tonosha put her hands on his shoulders and continued to kiss him. She broke the kiss with a thin trail of saliva. "Tonosha..you.." he aa interuped. "Izuku, ive had a crush kn you ever since you came here, even though you just met me 3 days ago, it was love at first sight."
Tonosha said blushing, izuku was also blushing. "Izuku,will you be my boyfriend, i never really had anyone who really cared about me. They just abused me." Shigaraki said blushing. ,"Well tonosha, id you really want me to be your boyfriend, then I accept!" Izuku said smiling. Tonosha just cryed tears of joy and hugged him. They went to izuku's old house to live there. "I love you izuku." Said tonosha kissing him. "I love you too tonosha."

*Breathes in* WOOOOAAAHHH!! 1179 WORDS, YEA LATER!! (THIS MIGHT BE THE END OF THE STORY  YIU DECIDE. DO YOU SANT ME TO CONTINUE DEKU X FEM TODOROKI, OR CONTINUE THIS STORY, COMMENT AND VOTE FOR THIS STORY!