"Freshman Year"

Dani's -POV-
Summer 2014 August 25, First day of high school.

It was hot as fuck in Florida, and my anxiety wasn't helping either. I had my alarm set for 6:00am and schools starts at 7. As always my problem was what was I supposed to wear? Nothing I ever tried on looked good. My legs were so ugly so as my back,stomach etc. My body was disgusting. Well I wished we could wear band shirts and ripped jeans to school, but unfortunately we had a dress code policy. Polo shirts and non-ripped jeans. As always my outfit consisted of a Band sweater jeans and chucks. Even though it was over 100° outside I'd still wear sweaters. As my mom dropped me off I started to freak out because there was probably over 2,000 kids inside. It was freshman year. We had to look for classes it took me so long to find my name on the list taped on the walls. Finally I found my name. " Dani A. C 114 Personal Fitness aka P.E" fuck my life. I was already late and the classroom was upstairs. I spent over 10 mintutes trying to find my classroom. There it was. "C 114" I opened the door just to see everyone staring at me like I had something on my face. Every sit in the bleachers were taken. Shit. As I went to look for a spot awkwardly passing trough people that were laughing, I endend up standing. It had past 20 mintues and I heard someone open the gym door. It was the staff holding a guy from the arm. I couldn't exactly see who was there.

"I found one of your students roaming around the hallways Mrs. H" the staff said. As I saw the guy approach the class, the first that got my attention was his band T-shirt. He oviously wasn't in dress code. Mrs. H said "Oh What a pleasant surprise, look who joined us again. Welcome Mr. Jason S for the second time!"