Ethalia Moonlight Crimson Academy

PROLUGE

500 years ago;

Beyond it's light, there's a dark.
Beyond it's good, there's and evil.
Beyond it's peacefulness, there's a chaos.
Beyond the proper creature, there's an improper.

Light and dark.
Ethalians and demons.
Peaceful and chaos.

There's a girl, the last oracle. She was bound to carry the child of god. Maximus the god of light, handling the all elements and have a rare ability. Of course, he is a god. A freaking god who knows the best. Aurora, she is the last oracle, Hyliean Oracle. She was destined to carry the child.

Argus, Amanda, Yuna, Magmus, Athena, and Maximus.

In the end of may, the god and goddesses will gather around the castle of hermones. The ceremony of the marriage (maximus and aurora.)
Will be held at the castle. And in the end of December, the baby will born, she will be sent in the mortal world with her mother.

............

I rolled my eyes heavenwards, this fucking shit guy. He bother me all day, akala mo naman gwapo tsk. Umuwi na lang ako, galing kasi ako sa labas i was looking for my dog. Then that guy sulpot sulpot na lang tss.

I hate guys, i hate men, i hate them. Cause my dad left my mommy alone, ALONE with no money, no food, walang pampaosipital! So here i hate him. Kasi lahat naman ng lalaki pare-parehas. They are not worth it for my love especially my dad.

...........

Amyelian Ysla De Guia - a man hater, he hate men when his daddy left her and her mom. She love painting and writing story, she's not that rich. May kaya sila sa buhay kasi may ari sila ng isang sikat na botique sa isang mall. She never ask a whole family cause for her, aurora is enough. She fulfill the needs of her daughter.

&.&.&.&.&.&.

New plot and story for EMCA.
hope u still support me, i'll still updating
TGS but, magfofocus muna ako dito.

not edited, typo's and grammatical errors.

vote and comment are highly appreciated.