ahsoka

"kira- kira can you hear me?" a familiar voice calls out to the young padawan.

where am i?

kira opens her eyes.

"kira.. i'm here." obi wan looks at the girl in relief.

kira blinks a few times, adjusting to the light. she was in a medical bed, feeling the soft sheets, she looks around.
"wh- what happened?" kira asked, her vision still a little blurry.

all she remembers was ship going down, followed by a huge crash.

"KIRA!!" ahsoka gasps as she runs up to kira, her face covered in dirt and.. is that.. blood?

"soka, you're bleeding!" kira blurts, looking down at the large cut on ahsoka's arm.  

"what? oh i'm fine.. are you?" she asks as she brushes her hand over kira's cheek. kira smiles.

"i feel great" she sarcastically speaks.

"snips come on!" master skywalker shouts to ahsoka.

"ugh, what is it?" she screams as she runs out of the medical room.
yes
and just like that she's gone.

•~.•~.~•.~•

kira sits there, in the plain medical room, alone. her feelings all bundled up. she wants to cry, but she cant.

why? she questions herself.

why did you have to chose her?

ahsoka.

kira knows she can't form attachments, but this was different. something was pulling her towards the togruta padawan. she didn't know what it was.

kira pulls herself out of the bed. taking out all of the needles, thinking nothing of it.
fuck it. who cares?

she slides off of the high bed and almost falls over as soon when she tries to stand up.

"what exactly do you think your doing?" her master walks into the small room.

"m- master! i uh.. i just needed some water." kira lies, sitting back down on the white bed.

obi wan knows something is up. he can sense it.

"tell me what's wrong" he says as he sits down next to kira.

"i.. uhhh. um i don't know what you're ta-" she tries to say, but is interrupted by her master.

obi wan puts his hand on kira's shoulder.

"kira. i know something is up. you're a lot like anakin actually, very bad at lying." he laughs.

kira sighs. she almost loses track of her words thinking about her, the one she truly loves.

"i don't know how to explain it. there is this person. i think i like them, but of course it is against the jedi order." what's wrong with me?!

"nothing is wrong with you my padawan. it is normal for jedi to form feelings for.. other people." he sits closer.

"b-but i don't just like a random person. i like someone i shouldn't like." kira mumbles.

"a jedi.. padawan?" obi wan questions. kira gives him a confused look. he laughs. master kenobi stands up in front of kira.(

"you're thoughts are very loud, though who is this jedi you speak of?"

"i'm not telling you! i would never." kira rolls her eyes. it's just a stupid crush anyways.

a week later..