Always

Hai guys! This is a oneshot for my friend lol, feel free to replace her name/info for yours.

She just got done watching Banana Fish and yeah... Y'all should know how she's feeling.

Alright enjoy! Also give my bb some words of encouragement and some serotonin, she needs it.

By the way, there is no quirks, no powers. Just sweet, simple, and modern.

Here ya go bb, this is for you <3 

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

~ 5 Years Old ~

"Okay everyone, today we have a new student! Make sure to welcome her with open arms." The teacher had her hands on your back as you fiddled with your hands.

"Go on and introduce yourself honey."

You made a little squeak as your teacher gives your a little push to the front. Staring at the classroom, you noticed a boy with vibrant purple hair.

Looking at the clock to avoid eye contact with everyone, you introduced yourself, "Uhm, nice to meet you all. My name is Minatozaki Kallie."

Little gasps were heard but nonetheless the children all smiled.

"Okay honey, go sit next to Hitoshi-kun over there." She pointed to the direction of the boy with pretty colored hair, "Hitoshi-kun, raise your hand."

The little boy raised his hand in the air till you made your way over there and sat next to him.

"Let's learn our kanji!"

While writing down the kanji you were being taught, you felt a little poke on your left shoulder causing you to flinch.

"Oi, you." A little monotone voice called out when you turned to see Hitoshi.

"M-me?" You squeaked.

"Who else?" He looked at you as if you're dumb.

"O-oh uhm, yes?"

"Are you a foreigner?" He asks as you tilted your head at the weird word.

"What is that word?"

"My mom used that word when she was talking to my dad, she said it means 'someone who is not from here'." He explained to you as you nodded, kind of understanding that word.

"Then yeah, I think I am a foreigner."

"Wanna be friends?"

"Friends? Really?!"

"Kallie honey, pay attention. I do not want to call your mom and dad on the first day." The teacher warned.

You stood up, "I-I'm sorry sensei," and bowed to your teacher then sitting back down.

You heard a little snicker coming from your left when you got red, "That is not funny." You pouted.

"Let's promise to be friends." You held out your small pinky.

"Always." He says and wraps his pinky around yours as you both stamped the promise.

~ 8 Years Old ~

Three years later, you and Hitoshi have gotten really close. You both were peas in a pod, if you saw one you would see the other. The two not having the same classes did not stop them from hanging out.

"Kall, are you coming over to my house?" Hitoshi asked the blonde who was putting her bento in her little cubby.

"Duh." You giggle and walked to your desk, sitting down.