Newest But Disappointed

Montana's POV

"Montana!". My twin sister called from downstairs."Come and take your breakfast now".

"Okay, I'm coming". I yelled back , packing my wine coloured hair in a high pony.

I ran downstairs almost tripping over the the stairs. Guess what type of food she is talking about, her ugly looking pancakes that are half black,quarter brown and the other side is a different shade of brown.

"Katana". I called in a whiny voice."what is the hell is this?". I asked gesturing at the multicoloured pancakes.

"Uhmm something to eat before going to school". She replied scratching her lighter red coloured hair. I knew that she put a limitless effort in making those things she called pancakes.

"For starters let's take those milk and those things". I said pointing at the container of doughnuts made for us before coming to New York. She frowned at brought four doughnuts from the big container, while I pour out condensed milk into two glasses . We started digging in on the kitchen counter.

"Do you know that the whole of the college are waiting to see the McKinneys ?" Katana asked.

"But sorry to say they will be highly disappointed". I replied .

I checked the walk clock, it is 10 minutes to 8:00am.

Our dad is a business tycoon while my mum is a world class fashion designer. They sent us to New York in order to continue in a university here in New York. We left Washington DC to New York when we are in our second year, our dad bought a mansion for. A mansion for goodness sake for the two of us only. How extravagant.

We finished eating, I packed the burnt pancakes and dumped it in the bin followed by washing the dishes. We decided to share a room because we wanted to. Since when we were children but mum is such a woman with great  principle that is why she is a Hispanic from Columbia.

I went and took my shower while Katana is busy bringing out the kinda clothing we will be wearing. I stood in front of the mirror checking myself out when Katana's phone started ringing.

"It's mom". She whispered to me.

"Hello my two beautiful angels". mom shouted from the other line because she knows that she is on speaker.

"Good morning Lucy". We greeted her.
She giggled in excitement because she loves it when we call her by her second name.

"Oohh! You are killing me". She said In a cheery voice."So what are my 20 year olds dressing in?". She asked in a serious tone.

"Blue Louis Vuitton dress and red Gucci shoes and bags" I lied.

"You girls are sweet. I want to see the photos before you go to school, right babes?" She asked.

"Yeah mom". Katana rolled her eyes.

"Okay. I will give you time to dress up and promise me that you will look drop_dead gorgeous?" She demanded.

"Promise Lucy". Katana said in a high pitched tone.

"Bye sweeties"

"Bye Lucy". We said in unison.

Katana ended the call and looked at me, we both sigh at same time before we started dressing up.

                 **********

I stood at the full length mirror examining myself. So un_me like. My cheap black cotton wig rested on my head, enveloping my red coloured hair. I put on black contact lens and a big black framed Harry Potter glasses. I wore a black hoodie and a black very big jeans. If I say big I mean BIG. I turned around and saw Katana in a cheap black grandma gown, it has a Lacy white cape, the gown is a full length gown. She also put on a black contact lens, a cheap dirty blonde wig  and a very big framed white glasses that almost covered her face. We looked at each other then we started laughing like crazy people, not our fault we look like one.

"Okay Katana, footwear?" I asked.

"A black leather shoes will do?".
She brought out the black leather canvas we bought yesterday at a middle class shop and gave it to me, while she brought out a white canvas for herself.

I checked the red rubber watch I bought and the time is 9:30am our class starts by 10:00am.

We took a nylon bag and put our jotters inside.

"Let's go". I said grabbing the keys.

"If mom sees us the way we are right now our surname will be dead people." Katana said while I lock the front door.

I brought out two key touched Nokia phones by handing one to Katana we moved to the garage. I looked at my blue mustang in pity.

"You know I really pity my baby". Katana said before me.

"Me too that's what I'm thinking about." We passed three flashy cars to a milk beetle of early 1900s which belong to our gardener. We entered the car and left to  the university which on richest among the rich goes to.

Katana parked in the parking lot.

"Shit we are ten minutes late." I said looking at Katana that is busy adjusting her shoes.

"Don't worry hon.. that's how we want it to be". She whispered"cos right now the faculty of engineering are waiting to see the McKinneys and don't forget that the engineering maths lecturer is in the lecture hall where all the engineering students are offering that class. And guess what?. They will drop dead with our gorgeousness ." She said the last part in a sarcastic tone.

I breath in and out before got out of the car. Our nylon bags held tight in our hands as we stood outside the lecture hall that holds thousand of students. The place was quiet when we stood at the entrance of the big hall.

As we said excuse me?. All the students started looking our way.

He looked at us saying.

"You are late. Why?." He said standing firmly near the board where the projector is projected.

"Sorry sir our car broke down on our way ." Katana said in a Britain accent.

"Okay come in."

We walked in with our dangerous looks. Trust me we look awful. A brunette girl in the front seat gestured us to sit near her. She whispered to us saying.

"NEWEST BUT DISAPPOINTED".

Guys what do you say about the first chapter of Miss. Goodie two shoes.

Please vote comment and recommend.

I love you more than films.

This chapter is dedicated to @feedofaruk @NicoleMarch27 @may_mayd and AbdulmalikFaniyi