-prologue-

.several months before.

so i live in a small apartment next to my best best best friend in the universe, carson. we grew up in a small town in indiana, but moved massachusetts together. we always do like everything with each other. he presented the idea of ~youtube and twitch~ to you a couple months ago. it was another way to make some money so why not.

we do quite different things on twitch and youtube he usually plays like longer games and with his friends, i play more type flash games, just talk, and play the piano sometimes for chat. but its okay like that we still do everything together and we record some one off skits or videos with each other. it's so nice.

   i don't really know much of his friend group except for some of the misfits, cooper, and noah. they often tweeted at me or talked to me on discord but other than that i kinda have a blank we aren't close at all though. thats okay though i have my own little group i guess. i talk to minx and some other smaller streamers. i do have to admit his large fan base and friend group made me a bit jealous.

   i work at a jcpenny picking and packing. if i could describe the smell of it in there it would be and old greasy lady. don't ask me how i know she's greasy she just is.

  i'm kinda rambling at this point but thats basically all that i have going for me i'm quite into fashion and i dropped out of forensic science in college so uh yeah. wait i'm also 19.

   i miss carson i'll have to see him soon idk he's been pretty busy...

sorry that this is a very short chapter i didnt really know how to do the introduction but yeah chapters will 10000% be longer:)) wc//319