Charli D

Charli came home and a wired bag I was wondering what was in the bag "hey babe what's in the bag" i asked "you will have to wait and find out"said Charli. Charli went up stairs and 5 minutes later she called me upstairs "hey babe come upstairs "Charli said "coming" I said. When I went upstairs Charli was in a sexy suit god I won't her so bad. "Charli you look so sexy" I said "here I have another one for you" Charli said. I go to the bathroom and change " hey u ready" I said "yes show your fucking sexy body"Charli said. I come out of the bathroom and Charli's jaw drops "damn you look sexy" Charli said grabing my hips. Charli pins me to the wall and kisses me I kiss back I pull away and push Charli to the bed. Charli get up " wait I have something " Charli runs to the bag and gets a strap (sorry I forgot what's it's called) Charli gives it to me I put I on and hover over Charli and without telling Charli I put it in Charli "o-oh y/n" Charli said "it's daddy to you" I take off the strap "damn Charli your fucking wet" I said. I lick Charli's pussy Charli is a moaning mess. I start to finger her Charli throw her head back. I stared to go faster "I-m a c-cum" Charli said "cum at me"I said Charli cums I come right after Charli flips us over and she is putting on the strap on Charli sits on a chair "come sit on my lap" Charli said. Sit on her lap and Charli puts it in without a warning Charli starts slow then is going fast " Ch-Charli I'm a c-cum" I said "cum" Charli said I cum (skip time to 30 mins) you and Charli are under the sheets and out of breath Charli still has the strap on and it's in your pussy one of Charli's hand is on your vagina and the other is on your boob.