Chapter 1

"Wake Up Jake!" Yowled Sassy. He Got clawed the face by Sassy. "OWWWWWWWWWW!" screamed Jake.
The Barracks Of The Police Station Swayed Ghastly. As Jake Knew, The Station Was Under Construction. "Ok, Ok!". He Got Out Of His Bed. "What's Wrong?" Added Jake. Sassy Sighed. She Was Second In Command, As Jake Was Leader. "It's At The Graveyard" Said Sassy. He Got Up And Went Into The Garage. He Got A Slice Of Pie. "I'm Going After Pie."Said Jake. He Went Out After His Pie. And,Suprisingly He Got A Call From An Unknown Person "Jake? Jake? Oh Hi! I'm Just Sayin, Some Of Your Members Are Against You! BE WARNED!" Went the message As he thought : this is a hoax call. And it was. But he didn't know. As He Walked towards something he thought the cats had builded a park. and they did, it was called the meteor. He thought why? He looked Right, And Gasped. There was a Meteorite! It wasnt large, small, but had crushed a house. No Survivors. He looked down and thought :what happened if this was provoked? Was it? "AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" A Cat Yowled. It Was a broken tape. It was still playing, and Had 10 cracks. what could it mean? Sassy Came up behind." It was from a cat called Brownie." She Mused. He Looked At the sky. Jake said"I Know." And went into his car.