Intro

Charles pov:

"Get yo ass up!"I said throwing a pillow at my Cousin.

"Damn nigga 5 more minutes!"she rolled over and fell off the bed I was weak asf (as fuck).

"Shut yo bean headed ass up for I beat you"

I was still laughing she got up and chased me out the room we was wrestling on the floor.

"Y'all nigga better not knock my vase over or imma beat y'all ass now Chloe get yo ass ready and Charles pull them damn pants up" my mamma yelled.

"Yes ma" we both said then Chole went to go get dressed. (A.N: Chole staying with him for some months while her mamma and daddy gone on a business trip)

I was sitting at the table eating till I seen Chole walking out with this white crop top and demin color booty shorts with some white vans she was looking fine and I was straight starring.

Chole pov

I walked out and Charles kept starring at me I blushed.

"Stop looking at me!"

He licked his lips"ma you looking cute today"

"Thanks"I sat down to get my food and me and Charles was just talking about some thots at our school.

He looked at his phone"oh shit! We bout to be late" he got up and got his keys I got my purse and got in his car.

We was just chilling till smoke,drink,break up came on by mila J.

I started singing

See I gotta be out of my head to deal with you,
And I gotta be out of my head to be still with you,
See I love you but ionn like that,
I leave but then I come right back
To yoooou

Charles pov:

She was grinding in her seat and singing and tbh it was turning me on . I just keep looking at her and she can really sing that voice and them curves just OOOO got me like .

"Nigga why you kept starring?"

"Awl my bad but we here, come on"I got out the car and we walked into school she went to her group of friends and so did I.My niggas are Brian,trey,and Anthony.

"Wass up"I said dapping them.

"Yea..so uh I gotta question?"

"What is it?"I asked asking curious.

"So.....you hitting that?" Anthony said pointing to Chole.

All they boys started laughing"Nigga fuck you mean that's my Cousin"

"Ik I'm juss playing but yo cousin bad"

yea I know she bad and I want her but she my Cousin and idk if she want me.

*skips to lunch*

Me,Brian,trey,Anthony,Chloe,Jasmine,and Christina (A.N: Jasmine and Christina her best friends) was sitting at a table we was all laughing till some dude came up behind Chole and started hugging her and they started kissing I was mad asf but trying not to show it.

Chole pov:

Charles was mad asf idk why but he had his fist clenched.

"Charles"

"What!?"he asked annoyed

"The fuck is yo problem? I was just trying to help you but never mind bye"

"Chloe I'm sorry-"

I put up my hand and walked off to my next hour.

*at home*

Charles pov:

Chole anit talked to me all day and it's killing me I knocked on her door.

"Yea"

I opened the door and she rolled her eyes.

"Chloe come on I'm sorry"I said sitting on her bed.

She just looked back at her homework"hmp"

"Chole I was just mad you forgive papa?"

She anit say nothing so I started ticking her and it turned into play fighting and she was on top of me. Idk what came over me but I kissed her and she starts kissing me back till my phone started ringing and she stopped.

"Uhhh you gonna get that?"

"No I don't wanna"

"Just get the damn PHONE!"she said getting up and going to the restroom. FUCK!

-----------------------------
What y'all think for the intro?
Good?
Comment and vote?