Chapter 1

Tristen's P.O.V

I woke up to hearing a loud scream jumping up i run to see my baby girl crying her little head off. Slowly walking over to her and gently picking her her up to rock her back to sleep. Once i finally get her bac to sleep. I lay her back down softy before exiting out of the exetremly pink and white room.

Quickly going back to my room I grab my phone and headed down the the steps where i nearly had a heart attack.

"MOM" i yelled looking at the black hair lady slaving over the stove.

"Good Morning"she smiles that goofing looking smile she did every time she snuck into my house, YES I mean more than one time and quit frankly I don't thinks it's healthy I mean she could start a bad habit with that.

"Good Morning you sneak into my house at 8:30 in the mornign and all you can say is Good Morning" I shout at her.

"Yeah" she shrugged

"Well okay then" I said as I plopped down on one of the bar stooles in the kitchen "So tomarrow a friend of mine is coming over for dinner with her family and I wanted you, your daughter, and your sister to come over to meet them" my mom said while handing me a plate of eggs, bacon, and cinnemon rolls.

"Sure I don't know about Layla but we'll be there as long as you watch Jordan today" I bargend with my mom "Deal" and with that we shook on it

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys I'm hoping this book will turn out better than my other book and I'll try to update as soon as possible.

Picture of Jordan >>>>>

Picture of Jordans Room in External Link