dreams✨

squilliam pov:

i had set up a trail of roses upto the bedroom for squidwad to follow once he got home from work. he's been stressed the last few days and i wanted to change that. yes we fuck pretty often.. but tonight will be different. i set out a bunch of toys for us including a cock ring, dildo, vibrator, handcuffs and a ballgag. then i changed into my sexy outfit and laid on the bed in a seductive pose waiting for him, he should be home any minute now. a few minutes later, he walked in.
"squil-" he said before i smashed my lips against his. it quickly became tense as i grabbed his ass causing him to moan. i used this opportunity to shove my tongue in his mouth. we both stripped and he kissed down my neck and chest, soon enough my stomach and just above my waistband. he pulled off the remainder of my outfit, revealing my hard, 12' member. he shoved my full length into his mouth with no problem, his gag reflex impressed me. though it felt good, it wasn't my initial plan so i dragged him off and onto the bed, followed by him getting handcuffed to the headboard. i kissed up and down his body, getting to his hard weewee. i licked his tip teasingly and jerked him off a few times, it was fun seeing his reaction. finally, i swallowed him whole, my head bobbing up and down. i gagged a little, causing vibrations to increase pleasure.
"s-squilliam, I'm going to cum.." he moaned, sounding so innocent. i kept sucking, using my tongue to increase the pleasure until he came. i swallowed it all and kissed back up his body.
"this is going to hurt a little baby but it will be over soon~" i whispered in his ear as i inserted a finger inside of him. he whined at the pain then stopped, causing me to add a second one and scissor him. his yelps turned into moans and soon enough, he was ready. i lined myself up against his phat cake and slowly pushed myself into him.
"ah, squilliam, it hurts-" he whimpered.
"don't worry baby it'll feel good soon, tell daddy when you feel better" i replied, causing a nod a few seconds later telling me to move. i slowly started moving, using all my willpower not to start slamming into him.
"faster daddy ahh~" he moaned. that was all i needed. i slammed into him as hard as possible.
"you won't walk for weeks after me" i whispered in his ear and gently bit it. soon after, i heard squidward scream out, "AAAAAAH D-DADDY I'M C-CUMMING!!" which was followed by white ropes spitting out of his dong. it didn't take me long to fill him up with my juicy hot substances. i pulled out and he collapsed face first onto the pillow, causing me to chuckle and lay him down.

I woke up, in a sweat. what was that dream?? was it a dream?? who knows. i look down at my bed, seeing it all wet and sticky. oh for fucks sake.