sercamstantual//1//

Elli 's pov
It was morning and another day of going to the PTSD group ,after hearing about Frank I was kinda saddened but I believed he was alive ,Curtis was telling me I didn't know what I was talking about , he was my friend that understood my pain , Curtis knew we were a perfect pair in that group as we were more happy to be in that group , one of the days after I was helping sort out the tables and putting the chairs away with him , Curtis the points at the door as someone hooded and had the same body build and hight walked to us i get scared and reached for my taste and yes I am a cop , I want to protect the people plus I do it in my spear time which is kinda relieving and relaxing to be very honest ,the man said in the very familiar voice that I knew to well" Elli Carm down its me " he then takes the hoodie down and I hugs him for a couple of seconds and then I understand hugged him then I ask "how come your still alive I thought you died " he looks at me and smirks " well you don't know me well enough " he jokes and I laugh then I say "what you work as now then ?" He replys " construction ,the only job that I could get,what about you?" Before I could say anything Curtis said " Elli works as a freelance artist and illustratior" I nod and he smiles " hey at least  maybe your art might start off , i mean veteran artists are supposed to be popular right now " I nod and say to him and Curtis "I'll take it into consideration " we then talked about how we all were and all that stuff i then say "oh shit i need to pick my daughter up from training,See ya later guys " when I left I kinda eavesdropped they were talking about me Curtis said "at least she is back to normal " frank nods " at least she has a daughter left , I mean I wanted to see if she needs helping out with her kid and her being lonely ya know after her ex and her son , it's the least I can do for her " Curtis nod and said "you have never changed Frank " then they talked about somthing , I leave and pick up my daughter from practice  and drive her home , it was getting dark and I held her close to me when we get in the house i lock the door then she looked at me and asked "mom ,you having thoes memories again?" I nod and hold her tight " nothing bad is gonna happen to you, I will protect you the best I can and I'm sorry that I went to war ,I want the best for your future and I hope it's very bright," as i smile at her crying a bit aswell so did she and kisses her forehead ,ever since my husband and my son died ,my daughter always sleeps with me since she says she is safer with me then anyone else in the world which is so adorable , I hear a knock at my door and i ask with my gun pointed at the door I hear his tone "It's me Frank , I just wanted to see if you would like for me to stay a couple of days ya know to help you and your kid ?"I smile and say "Yea sure " I open the door and put the gun in my holster and let him in...