New number, who dis?! 😔😤🤠

I woke up to see... a whole bunch of bitches? Uhhh ok. "Bitches really be out here lookin like crackheads." The guy with an abnormally large smile looked at me confused. "Y/N, do you even remember where or who you are?" "Uhhhhhh who's Y/N? Who are you fucking joker reject." I saw him tense up making a face. A blonde dude with red running down his cheeks laughed his ass off. "What you laughing at Link reject?" I said it kind of mean.

I looked around the room reading their faces. A girl with jet black hair and a porcelain mask was feeling my head. "Hands off bitch." I said slapping her hand away. I stood up and took a step foward but lost my footing. As I fell a strong grip grabbed me, it touched my ass. "Oh hell nahhhh. Take me out to dinner first simp." I looked up to see a guy who looked like there was more stitches than personality. "Mans really out here grabbin bitches left and right." He looked down at me confused. "You deaf, whore?" He just shook his head.

"By the way," he put me down. " What's a simp and why are you fine as hell?" I questioned circling him and slapping his ass. He stiffens but looks at me with kind of cloudy dark eye's. "You too." He slaps my ass winking at me his voice was deep. I take his scarf and pull him towards me. "Maybe later sweetheart." I saw in a Brooklyn accent. I kiss his nose and wonder off.

I walk past the chick with jet black hair and say " You too. Y'all related or somethin?" The guy with the smile turns to us and frowns...? "Y/N are you okay? You really aren't actin the same." A guy with a blue mask looks at me. "For fucks sakes, who's Y/N?" They all looked at me concerned and confused. I saw a guy with a white mask and a red smile, he looked me up and down and I spoke.

"You practicing for the purge, asshat?" He looked at me then approached me. He shoved me against the wall and took my chin into his hand. "The hell you think your talking to like that. I could end you, right here, right now." I could hear his voice subtly waiver from emotion. "Bet." I said taking his hand and placing it over my throat. I smirked "Do it, pussy. " he just seemed suprised and a spark lit in his eye behind the mask. I felt him tense up.

He slowly backs away covering his lower waist taking his jacket off, tying it around. A girl with with a clock in her eye approached me. "You hungry Y/N?" I sighed not knowing who Y/N was. I nodded not what hun-gry meant. I repeated it aloud. They looked at me but followed. We went into a large area full of chairs and a long table? The sense of familiarity filled my head. I felt eye's on me whilst I looked around playing with silver shapes.

"Y/N" someone said tapping my shoulder. I reflexively threw my hands up over my head. He spoke "It's okay, I won't hurt you, here." The guy with a blue mask spoke handing me a plate. It had something brown leaking read out of it. I smelled the scent and automatically sat on the chair. I began to sniff it. Everyone was looking at me and I just furrowed my eyebrows.

A guy with gray skin and golden glowing eye's walked up towards me. "Here, like this." He said in a calming voice. He ripped a part off and placed it in his mouth, his jaw moving up and down. I tried to repeat the action. My mouth was open and I kept repeating. Then he made a motion with his throat. I tried to repeat but it was stuck in my throat. I made a nasty sound and got it out. Everyone seemed worried, but their faces seemed to relax after I got it out. I tried again holding the brown thing.

I just grabbed at it with my mouth. And tried again, it went down. I repeated until there was nothing left. The guy with a huge smile patted my back and smiled making it even more large. I felt my eye's get heavy and my legs become harder to lift. I exhaled for a minute opening my mouth wide. "Looks like someone's tired huh." The guy with the smile said. The guy with red running down his face said. "I'll help you get dressed~" The girl with the jet black hair quickly back handed him.

"Don't worry about him. Here, I'll help." She took me by the arm and led me towards a room with a tiny counter and something built in it. There was a round white bowl with a handel on its side next to the counter. She said "Here, lift your arms up. " I laughed "up!" I said it was a funny word. I did as she showed. She took off this shirt and put on a longer shirt with ruffles. "Here, a night gown for you." She said.

She grabbed me by the arm and took me out of the room. She sat me on a brown soft thing. She gave me a long looking cloth thing. I took it exhaling longer again. She patted my head and left. I saw there was that guy with the blue mask. He sat infront of me intent on my actions. "Off brand Puppet." I muttered hw tilted his head but then just left saying one thing, " Good night, Y/N. Sweet dreams~"

>->->->->->->
I'm so sorry that y'all be readin dis doe. It's supposed to be a shitposting thing. Anyways, my friend and I made this and idk tbh kinda funny. Hope you have a nice day!