The begining

(Grasyon perspective)
I got out of bed and rubbed my butt. I had recently I had some vegan cheesecake and my but was burning from all the fake cream cheese. I walked to the bathroom and accidentally walked in on Ethan taking a massive dump, the usual. It smelt like vegan cream cheese so I knew mine would smell the same 😁. I walked to the kitchen and made my favorite food avocado toast and milky milk. Today I made sure not to spit it on my thighs. Ethan walked in on my watching Celeste and Jaela's YouTube channel and told me to turn that poop off. Cus Celeste was just too hot to handle. I personally agreed and shut it off. I continued to eat and finish my toast and went threw my phone. I had turned my Twitter notifications off after recently getting a lot of hate but I logged back into the app. My Twitter was flooded with tweets from a guy named..... Nikocado avocado. I clicked on his profile and was very frighted to see a smexy overweight man stare back at me. "DANG HE TWEETS A LOT" I thought to myself but, I continued to look threw the tweets he @ me in. There was around 15, man this guy wants some beef huh, too bad I'm vegan tehe. It looked like he had found my training for my fight with Logan a bit repulsive. I believed it considering he looked like a human tomato.