The One Direction That Loved Her

It's my first fanfiction!!! Hope ya like...love ya guys....tell people about my fan fic!!! <3-Lily

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey, Alice,  whatcha doing tonight?" said a voice from behind her.

"God Niall! How desperate are you to get away from Lysette?!"  Alice asked jokingly

"VERY DESPERATE! She keeps trying to be mine but she's just a peice of shit to me.  She's a gossip and she just wants to get rid of whoever comes near her 'boys" said Niall, emphasising boys in sarcasm.

"Fine, but why can't you just hang out with the rest of 1D?"

"Well...Liam's going out with Danielle tonight and Zayne's at his families house for the week,"

"And?  That leaves Louis and Harry!  Go hang out with them!"  Alive complained.

"Well...those two...uh...maybe we should leave them alone," Niall siged

"THEY ARE NOT GAY YOU IDIOT!"

"FINE BUT CAN I STILL COME OVER!"

"Yes Niall...you can...but don't expect Lucy to like you...you know how much she hates you!" Alice warned

"Yea yea yea....You know you're right...well at least Harry's not gay,"  

"I told you!  Wait, why?"

Umm....cuz...he likes....some....oh look there's Mrs.Pen....Penrila, I forgot to turn in Math!" Niall panicked

"Thats the hisory classroom"  Alice replied confused.

"Oh well....same difference!" Niall yelled as he ran into the class room. 

*That was weird*  Alice thought before she walked to her biology class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NIALLS POV

Niall ran in and closed the door and leaned agaist it.  He was breathing heavily was about to look out the small window in the door when he heard a voice.

"Niall?"  the voice said.  Niall turned around to see a classroom with kids sitting in a circle.  Nicolett stood there and said,"Glad you could make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALICES POV

Alice walked into Biology to see Harry and Louis trying to fix a lightbulb. 

"NO STOP MOVING LOUIS!"  Harry complained before toppling on top of eachother.  Alice tried to sneak into class without being seen by the teacher.

"Now Louis and Harry have demonstrated gravity very well, but I really just need you to change the ligh...Alice Smith!  Late again!  You have detntion for this afternoon!!  Don't let it happen again!  It probably will though,"  The teacher mumbled.  Alice sighed and walked to the back of the class where all the kids who don't care about school sat.  Latley Alice had become one of those people in Bioglogy and Math.  She couldn't get out of art until a couple minutes afterwords making her late for Biology.  In math, the teacher knew that she couldn't get out of Music until 3 minutes later.

"Hey Al," said the boy who had ploped down next to her.

"Yes Haz,"Alice whispered quietly.

"I got detention for punching Jack," Harry laughed.

"Well at least I won't be alone,"  Alice sighed gladly.

Biology took forever, and since it was her last class, she went to detention right after.  Harry ran to catch up with her.  They talked about random things and walked into Detention to see Zayn and Louis sitting in the seats.

"Hey guys,  How was the carrots we had for lunch?"  Louis asked.

"I don't get cafeteria food and I must be lucky,"  Alice replied.

"THEY SUCKED LOUIS!!!! THE CAFETERIA LADIES CAN'T MAKE CORNED CARROTS LIKE YOU CAN!!!!!!You are and IDIOT for suggesting it,"Harry yelled.

"So, has Niall told you yet?" Zayne asked Alice.

"Um...what?" Alice asked.

"Oh...ok...sorry Ally, thought he told you,"

"TELL ME ZAYNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Alice screamed.

"NIALL LIKES YOU LYSSA!!!!!!HE FREKIN IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!"Louis yelled.

"HE WHAT?!" Alice gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo....Alice Smith.... 

WELL.!!!! IF YOU LIKE MY LOVELY STORY SWEETHEARTS, THEN COMMENT DOWN THERE!!!!

I won't post another part of the story unless you guys have 3 comments with Moo in them!!!!!

<3  Love ya chicas....and chicos if you read these....

-Lily