The beginning

August POV...

"Hay jaylen if your not busy maybe you can come over and chill possibly a couple of rounds in 2k14 to you down"

Jaylen-"Yeah Im down I'll be over I in a few"

"Kk"
(End of text mode)

After I texted jaylen I called my mom to ask her if she could watch the girls tonight.....I've been planning this night ever since I first meet jaylen she doesn't know it but I've been in love with her ever since we first meet (back on 8th grade) after all she's been through I ant to show her that there is somebody who cares for her.....

Jaylen POV....

After august texted me I went to go take a quick shower threw my hair in a messy bun with my black& white Nike joggers and my slides and headed towards august's house & before I forget let me introduce my self my name is jaylen monae woods, I'm 23 years old,im 5'4,I'm mixed withbalck,white,&Indian, I live in Atlanta Georgia, I am the only child, and I have no children of my own, you will get to know me a little more along this journey.

As I pulled up in August's drive way I don't see Amy light on. So I run up to the door step in knock on the door to my surprise august open the door and kissed me a passionately I thought it was strange so I broke the kiss.

"What was that for?"

He picks me up and carries me inside sit me &sits me on the stole.

"JAYLEN MONAE WOODS, I LOVE YOU OKAY, AND IVE BEEN FEELING THIS WAY ABOUT YOU EVER SINCE 8TH GRADE..........

(WAKE'S UP)