Chapter 1- Coldness Of Seoul

Winter bear by V. One of my favourite bias from BTS.

The cold winter of Seoul is really dreadful sometime. The roads are covered with snow. Snow is everywhere. To be precise snow has covered almost half of the city.

"I hate winter " a boy standing at the bus stop mumbles as he wait for bus to come. He's wearing navy blue down jacket of knee length, beanie mix knit slouchy hat to cover his head and protect from the cold breeze, gloves protecting his soft hands.

Wearing face mask, so he could remain under cover. The famous star, in the BL industry is now standing at the bus stop sighing and cursing the weather.

He's one hand holding an envelope, not opened and other hand holds an umbrella.

Hands shaking each time he glance at the envelope. Curiosity crept on his face but still scared to look. He keeps the envelope inside the small bag that he's carrying and took out his phone. He dialed to the number of the person he's most familiar with.

Tut.. Tut..
The number you've dialed is not available at the moment please call back later

He waited for some moments before dialing the same number again..

Tut.. Tut...

The number you are dialing is currently busy....

Tears starting to form on the beautiful eyes. Looks up closing the umbrella he's holding and trying to avoid tears to fall down his cheeks.

Instantly rubbed his eyes as it started to get blurry due to tears.

Trying his luck once again and dial the number again..

Tut... Tut...

Please leave your voice message here...

(A/n: I don't know if I get this right, voice message system is not available in my country so I just randomly pick this sentence)

He pressed the cancel button.

After waiting for 30 minutes in the snow, the bus finally came to its spot. Due to heavy snow fall and snow blocking most of routes  in Seoul. Usually bus arrives at the stop in 10-15 minutes difference of the wait but not today. It took longer than its expected time. The bus opened its door to welcome the passenger. The young actor checked in to the bus, paid the fare and sat at the third row single seat.

He seated himself comfortably, placing the bag on his lap. He took out the yellow envelope once again. Tears formed again in his eyes. He bite his lover lips underneath the mask, trying to calm himself. Wiping his tears, took out his phone once again,unlocked it and try his luck once again. Dialed the same number.

Ring.... Ring....

This time its ringing.. Means he can connect to the person he's been trying to call for half an hour. Smile formed on the plump lips.

"Hello! " the smile that formed a moment ago is now turned into a frown all of a sudden when the speaker from the other side had an unfamiliar voice. The young man thought its only the auditory hallucination.

But when heard the same voice once again from the other side, he came back from his delusional thought.

"Phi Gulf?" he finally said.

But the person in another line went silent.

"P-phi gulf! Is..... Um.. Is phi Gulf there?" young man stutter while asking for the other person to be on line with him.

"Nong fluke? "

"Phi where are you?" young man asked as soon as he heard the voice of the man he wanted to talk all along.

"I am at the office, working over time why?" he replied in stern voice making fluke to feel cold down his spine.

"Will phi come back home tonight." young man asked holding tight on the trouser making some crease on it.

"I am working overtime nong." it's a cold answer that he received.

"It's really cold today, I want to have dinner with phi tonight. I'll make some dumplings for dinner so phi come home na... "

"You don't need to make dumplings by yourself nong and I'll be staying at the office tonight so won't go come back."

"Please phi... I want to have dinner with phi. Its been long since we had dinner together. You've been working overtime since a month please na phi.."young man pleaded on a soft voice on phone remindimg not to disturb other passengers though There aren't many passengers on the bus and who are seated care less about the other persons' business.

" I told you I won't be back so get it on you thick skull.. I don't have time for you and your do called dinner. If you're craving for dumplings then I'll send assistant Kim with dumplings and have it for yourself. Don't disturb me now"

"But....."

Tut.... Tut.... Tut....

The phone call ended before he could finish his words.

But I have something more important to tell you than having dinner.

💕💕---(^o^)(^o^)--💕💕

The man threw away his phone, that banged on the wall with loud sound. He starts to massage his temple.

Him again? Asked by a woman who's now laying beside the man.

The man only nodded in reply

The woman place her mischievous lips on the lips of the man, pressing her lips as hard as she can. Reciprocating the kiss, the man suck the lips of the woman tracing for his tongue to travel inside the mouth. Pulled back from the kiss then the woman said "Don't you ever dare to think about that bitch when you're with me" pressing back her lips onto the hard lips again, bitting the lips till its bleeding.

The man pulled out from their hot kiss, scrunching his nose and wiped the blood from lips. This mischievous woman then said in seductive voice "its the punishment for you of thinking about someone else while I am in your bed"

Evil smile crept in the face of the man and their long night was pulled back to them making love all night.

(A/N: It's a new Ohmfluke AU. I know the title is not so good but hoping you guys would like it.
Love ohmfluke. Myblue from Nepal 🇳🇵]