Prologue

"Release my son you"-"ah ah ah there is a child in our presence." Quirin and the mysterious man continued whatever they were doing as Adira scanned the man for any weaknesses. "Mmmmh this man is so unpredictable... I like him." Adira said marveling (well as much as Adria could). "Shut up sister," hector said in his raspy voice. "I am the most unpredictable man in all the land." "Enough, we have to get the moonchild!" Edmond said driving their attention to him. "The fate of the world depends on it."

     The suspense in the situation increased. "Why are you messing with my son and such magic?" Quirin asked the mysterious man. The man laughs evilly as lightning roars as if on cue. "Oh so we can become the most powerful kingdom in the entire land of the seven kingdoms." "We?" Quirin askes. " Yes, my army over there is ready." And the man was right there was a hidden kingdom across a mountain." And you can't get your son not, NOW! 

     He cut the brigde leading there and now there was no way of going. "I am sorry Quir," Adira said. "No. We will not give up just yet-Brother",Edmond said but was soon interrupted. "One day they will have to come out. And we will be waiting." Quirin said with confidence. Edmond groaned. "You two were his godparents. Why didn't you- We have more serious issues here!" hector replied yelling. "Well in a way we are all responsible for this." Edmond said in defeat.