Submit a Confession

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS TEXT OR THE TEXT ON THE FORM BEFORE SUBMITTING.

Here is the google form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1B_FUZx_6Za9Oi5c2C_ZmmbBw0i-ZLgb_pjTljG_YxF0/edit

Since I want all the boxes filled out and want to make sure this is all read, if you send a confession in a message I will direct you to this form.

Unless you choose to leave your name or username in the box where it is optional to do so, this will be completely anonymous. You don't have to sign in, so I won't even have your name. You can leave multiple confessions if you choose.

PLEASE BE SURE BEFORE LEAVING YOUR NAME OR A USERNAME. You can edit the form after submitting, but if I've already read and/or posted your submission, I probably won't see the edit, and the name/username you leave will be posted with your submission.

*There is a description of what you can and can not submit in the description on the form so please read that before submitting. Most of it is fairly good obvious though - "don't tell me if you've committed a serious crime or assaulted someone" - so just use your good judgement.*

I have a complete right not to post something you submitted. I may not want it shared because of content (I may censor it though or add a warning and still post it though,) or it's a repeat, or I just didn't see the response. Please don't be offended by me not posting it. If it's been awhile you can try resubmitting in case I simply didn't see the first one.

I may end up doing this on on other platforms besides Wattpad. I may or may not share your confession on another platform.

I can't control what people comment. You can choose to read or not read the comments if there are any, but read at your own risk. People may disagree with what you confess to, be mad, or make fun of you. Because people do that. If I see something that's mean I'll try to report it, but I've seen a lot of comments that were reported and still pending. If you don't want to risk seeing those comments, please don't read them. If you ask for advice, I may give you some myself, or leave it up to commenters.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment and ask.🙂