Player 3 (Mikuro X Shigaraki X Reader)

(This is for people who enjoy Poly relationships... I messed up halfway and made it for Females and didn't aim on that so I'm so so so sorry .. also this is my first time doing a Threeway and I'm not the best at smut so I'm so sorry!)

     The sun came in the room on a brisk cold night as three people laid in the bed holding one another. You woke up slowly feeling the sun hit your face giving you slight warmth as you snuggled into the arms that were holding you, you looked down to see a pair of Olive arms wrapped around you making you smiled happy knowing exactly who it was. You looked up to see Shigaraki looking down at you as he too just woke up, He smiled as he softly caressed your cheek, sweeping a piece of hair off your face, placing it behind your ear. He had a soft gentle look as he kept looking at you as if he wanted to say something but it seemed he was holding back not wanting to speak in the quiet room. You moved your hand up slowly using a fingertip to trace the scars around his eyes and slowly down to his lips, He closed his eyes as you spent time touching his face which wasn't something he was used to till you came into his life.

You two shared a special moment looking at each other thinking about the happy times you've shared these past couple months. You felt the arms holding you move as they woke up too "Seems i'm not a part of this touching moment" Mirkuro's Voice touched the back of your neck as she kissed it softly knowing it was your weak spot you let out a soft moan. "Really? You're gonna start the morning like this?" Shigaraki asked slightly annoyed at Mikuro's choice of how to start the day. "So what if I do..." You felt her hands move up your body feeling all your sensitive spots making you twitch with pleasure, Your whole body started to get warm from the sudden mood change and with each movement she did the more turned on you got to the point only our moans could be heard.

You looked at Shigaraki for some sort of help from this but you could see the look on his eyes that he was going insane by the sounds coming out of your mouth, you two had been sleeping together for a few months and only just added Mikuro to the fun but the look on his face you could tell he was pissed that someone other than him could make you moan like this and you felt the sheets shift was his hands soon found your hands as he held them softly giving them a squeeze. He was getting more worked up about these actions but he knew soon it would be his time to make you moan. Mikuro moved her hands up to your very sensitive chest and played with your already hard nipples making you throw your head back more, You started to pant between moans as the pleasure was taking your breath away. You felt a new set of hands move down to your underwear taking them off, you felt a type of cloth touch your lower half and you knew right then it was Shigaraki coming in to end your lower half.

As both of them played with you for a long time, the only sounds that could be heard where your moans and the wonderful sounds of sex. As time went on Mikuro took over and she started to tend to your sensitive area by eating you out without hesitating, her tongue would hit all the right spots as her nose would rub against your clit making you twitch and jerk with louder moans than heard before. Shigaraki had come back to the room with rope and he took his time tying you up, this was one of your favorite things he would do to you but having a third person you knew things would change. Shigaraki looked over and watched Mikuro tend to you, he slowly looked at you and walked over getting on the bed. He quickly attacked your neck not holding back on the marks he was giving, It was like he was purposely marking you up to claim you from Mikuro. You were becoming weak from all the pleasure that was going on you were dizzy and a twitching mess but all of you craved more. You craved to have Shigaraki deep inside you, it was a craving you always got when the two of you would get very intimate.

It was as if he could read your mind, he pulled away from your neck and looked at Mikuro "I want them... Move" his voice was different and demanding as he got closer to Mikuro showing that he meant it. Mikuro didn't fight him as she moved away going towards your face, your breathing had picked up as your nerves started to take over, getting nervous at what Shigaraki and Mikuro had planned. Shigaraki didn't waste time and he lifted you by your hips and got closer, you could feel his very erect dick rub against your hole making you twitch letting out a moan showing him you were ready for him to be deep inside you. He took a minute as he went inside of you moaning at how tight you felt, it drove him crazy that even after last night you were this tight. Mikuro watched pleased to see how lustful you look at feeling him inside you "I'm going to tend to you up here and the best part is" she grabbed your tied up arms "You can't stop either of us" She smirked getting closer to your face "You tasted so good down there... Your little area was just begging for me.. I wonder if you will beg for me here too" She started to kiss you but it was a sloppy rough kiss that really intensified the moment. Shigaraki watched and he picked up his speed holding your legs up, giving him more room. He wanted to go as long as could to give you the best time and he wasn't going to hold back on anything.

"If you want us to stop just say something" Mirkuo whispered as she pulled up from taking one of your very hard nipples "Or we could just ignore you" she did a slightly evil laugh showing that they meant business. You were drooling at this point as the lust was taking over your brain not being able to handle everything that was going on. The fact every part of your body was getting attention and you were still awake amazed you in so many ways, they never listened to you even when you did beg for them to stop and it made it more pleasurable to know they both dommed you. Shigaraki was pounding inside you now and the sounds of skin slapping and both your moans started to take over the room, your eyes were now rolling back as you pulled on the ropes coming close to your end. You could tell he was too as his thrusts started to slow down, Mikuro took her time leaving marks all over your neck and chest even covering up some of Shigaraki.

Your body was twitching so much your moans became shaky, you looked at shigaraki with tired lustful eyes as he looked at you the same. "Let's come together baby... Cum with me" he panted getting a few more good thrusts in as you both came at the same time sending you both into a moaning frenzy. He finished off and fell next to you panting hard, you panted hard along with him, You could see how tired he was since even though you did get enough sleep after the really long session the three of you had just had that morning. You soon felt Mikuro's hands trace your body and you looked over at her "Sad that this round I wasn't the one to make you make those sounds" she pouted knowing that last night she was the one that made you come to your end. Mikuro had a way that no matter what part of your body she was tending to she would make you lose control at the slightest touch. Mikuro took the ropes off your wrists and kissed each softly "I'll put some cream on these later.. Seems you burned them slightly trying to get control of us" She set your hands down slowly "I should clean you up too... Shig.. get up we need to go shower" Shigaraki groaned in a response.

They always took care of you after moments like this and Mikuro had a softer side towards you afterwards and always got you more excited, When you two first met she was very rough with you and didn't understand your limits but now she understood you better than you did. You sat up slowly feeling your entire body start to throb as last night was finally catching up to you, you winced holding your back thinking of how deep Shigaraki had gotten. Mikuro slightly chuckled "My baby doesn't like it there do they?" Her hand lightly touched your back where your hand was "Guess today is going to be us taking care of you after two days of amazing sex... Or it can just be me since Shigaraki went back to sleep" She laughed looking at him "He's not the one to pass out first but he did do a lot" Mikuro helped you get up as she took you to the bathroom to get cleaned. You finally accepted the fact you were player 3 in this strange yet amazing relationship and it started to grow on you that you had two people who could love you this much instead of it just being Shigaraki and it made you smile even more.

~FIN~